Reply #15

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Id rather keep him.

Think he can be a decent player for us.

July 30, 2018, 10:37:51 PM
Reply #16

Cozzie

The only saving grace with him will be that we surely must be able to make a decent profit on him.

We only paid 5.2M if I remember.

July 30, 2018, 10:40:09 PM
Reply #17

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Id rather keep him.

Think he can be a decent player for us.

He works hard, just nothing coming off for him. Think he deserves a little more time myself.
"If you believe it will work out, youll see opportunities. If you believe it wont, you will see obstacles." Wayne Dyer

July 30, 2018, 10:47:36 PM
Reply #18

Evertonian in NC

He works hard, just nothing coming off for him. Think he deserves a little more time myself.

Might as well keep somebody that can turn into something.  Though I wouldn't really bet on it in this case.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

July 30, 2018, 10:53:30 PM
Reply #19

D15TIN

The only saving grace with him will be that we surely must be able to make a decent profit on him.

We only paid 5.2M if I remember.
Only interest weve had is a sevilla loan, and they've not come back in for him.

July 30, 2018, 11:03:54 PM
Reply #20

MmmblueBernard

Ill come good lads.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

July 30, 2018, 11:11:49 PM
Reply #21

Dr. Sponge

I dont think all off Lookman, Sandro and Bolasie will go. And hopefully Bolasie is already halfway out the door.

July 30, 2018, 11:22:46 PM
Reply #22

Shogun

Administrator
Id rather Aaron Lennon if were going to have a high energetic low contributing winger.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

July 30, 2018, 11:25:25 PM
Reply #23

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Havent hated what Ive seen but again if we could shift for someone actually alright then great.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 30, 2018, 11:28:59 PM
Reply #24

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Id rather Aaron Lennon if were going to have a high energetic low contributing winger.

I liked Lennon, was sad when he left.
"If you believe it will work out, youll see opportunities. If you believe it wont, you will see obstacles." Wayne Dyer

July 30, 2018, 11:47:21 PM
Reply #25

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
His delivery from a corner has been the best of anyone this pre-season. A genuine threat.

Apart from that, it's been a case of almost right for him, some nice touches but also a bunch of things not coming off. A lot of effort which you can't fault. Although for all that effort, I'd love to see him try to get involved in the box a bit more. As a recent example, if he had a bit of Naismith's desire to score a goal he'd be more of a threat.

Wouldn't say I'd be confident he'd progress into the player we want him to be, but equally he's not as disastrous as some make out.

July 30, 2018, 11:50:09 PM
Reply #26

Martip

His delivery from a corner has been the best of anyone this pre-season. A genuine threat.

Apart from that, it's been a case of almost right for him, some nice touches but also a bunch of things not coming off. A lot of effort which you can't fault. Although for all that effort, I'd love to see him try to get involved in the box a bit more. As a recent example, if he had a bit of Naismith's desire to score a goal he'd be more of a threat.

Wouldn't say I'd be confident he'd progress into the player we want him to be, but equally he's not as disastrous as some make out.
Money wise he's not been a disaster but performance vs expectation he's been terrible. Never seems likely to score or assist although can't deny he grafts.

July 31, 2018, 12:03:53 AM
Reply #27

Lxxx

Looks like the kind of player who might go on a streaky run of form if he gets his tail up, a bit like a Niasse on the wing. Both great triers and technically all over the place but might prove useful if nothing else.

July 31, 2018, 12:09:03 AM
Reply #28

KoemansNumberTens

Theres idiots out there that will pay 50m for a decent corner. We just need to wait until koeman is a club manager again

July 31, 2018, 12:18:41 AM
Reply #29

Alanvideo

He scored in the first minute v. Sevilla this time last year so I reckon he'll do the same v. Valencia and then join them on loan.
We are special ,we are Everton.