November 22, 2018, 02:25:30 AM

Author Topic: Sandro  (Read 7396 times)

July 31, 2018, 03:13:37 AM
Reply #30

everton1952

Ah, like Klassen, there is a player in there somewhere; the trouble is nobody can find it. He might make Bournemouth's bench.

August 05, 2018, 07:40:58 PM
Reply #31

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Sandro on the way out according to the echo.

August 05, 2018, 07:45:21 PM
Reply #32

Shogun

Administrator
:)
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

August 05, 2018, 07:54:03 PM
Reply #33

Hesmenos

With Mirallas on his Tuscan holiday, Bolasie, Sandro and Vlasic on their way out, that leaves us a little short on the wings.
Walcott, Richarlison and Lookman. Am I missing someone out? DCL?

August 05, 2018, 07:54:22 PM
Reply #34

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Can't say I'm surprised. There really hasn't been anyone who they're pushing out I think has been a mistake. We have a loooottt of what you might kindly call "non-influential" players on the books.

I'd not be too shocked to see us turnover about 70% of who we started out with when Brands arrived over the next 3 or 4 transfer windows.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 08:00:56 PM by blueToffee »

August 05, 2018, 07:56:14 PM
Reply #35

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
With Mirallas on his Tuscan holiday, Bolasie, Sandro and Vlasic on their way out, that leaves us a little short on the wings.
Walcott, Richarlison and Lookman. Am I missing someone out? DCL?

To be a bit harsh, we were short anyhow. The numbers we had on the books just made it seem otherwise. None of those players you've mentioned that are leaving would likely have made any significant impact in the PL this season.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 07:57:20 PM by blueToffee »

August 05, 2018, 08:08:33 PM
Reply #36

sam of the south

Heís a real trier, which I love, but he has zero quality.

That year he had in La Liga mustíve been the fluke of all flukes.

Shame Walsh fell for it to the tune of £120k per week  :shock:

I hope this means we are getting a forward in who can play across the front line, because Walcott is likely to have his injury problems, and Richarlison is guaranteed to get the Pele treatment this season.   
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

August 05, 2018, 08:10:02 PM
Reply #37

Ross

Hope itís not another loan.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

August 05, 2018, 08:11:12 PM
Reply #38

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Shame it hasn't worked out. He's been given a good run which we all wanted to see, but he's not going to amount to anything with us. Perhaps he's trying too much, but at least he's been given the chance.

Form is temporary, class is permanent. He must have been in the form of his life at Malaga.
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

August 05, 2018, 11:28:33 PM
Reply #39

sam of the south

Hope itís not another loan.

I couldnít see any club taking on such a hefty wage for someone so average
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

August 05, 2018, 11:51:24 PM
Reply #40

School of Science

Never saw a Spanish player with such a poor first touch, shame is he's had a reasonably good pre season with us, takes an excellent corner, but from the moment he came on looked a bag of nerves. No way he's going anywhere on them wages, unless we subsidize them massively.

Another thing it's okay being happy were shifting them out and want more out, Schneiderlin, Bolasie, Sandro etc.. there are what four days left in the transfer window. Who comes on when we get the inevitable glut of injuries ? Bench looked threadbare as it was yesterday.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 11:54:42 PM by School of Science »
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

August 06, 2018, 04:37:35 AM
Reply #41

Ross

Me either sadly.

Weíve been so fucking careless with money these last few years itís hard to comprehend given the principle owner is a accountant. 
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

August 06, 2018, 04:47:25 PM
Reply #42

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Me either sadly.

Weíve been so fucking careless with money these last few years itís hard to comprehend given the principle owner is a accountant. 

Probably something to do with the fact the principle owner has employed football people to tell him whether the cheques he is signing have value.
I'd be more concerned if Moshiri was vetoing moves because he thought he knew more about football than the Director of Football he had hired.
Wouldn't you?

August 06, 2018, 05:41:16 PM
Reply #43

TheBlackWatchFanzine

Nail on the head, we're going to have this problem with a few of them.

Sandro has had a good run in pre-season and shown very little. It's a shame as he grafts hard and he was one of the signings I was particularly excited about last summer. He looked like good value. Would love to be proven wrong but he's not cut out for us, and I suspect Silva has realised that too after giving him a good go in pre-season, hence the talk filtering through the Echo about him being surplus to requirements.

August 11, 2018, 05:56:27 PM
Reply #44

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Interestingly you can't get a Sandro & 9 option to personalise your new shirts on the evertondirect site
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers: