November 22, 2018, 12:29:26 AM

Author Topic: Today's Football 2018/19  (Read 36315 times)

August 19, 2018, 10:48:57 PM
Reply #285

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
If Man Utd board were smart, they'd go out and throw some money at Pochettino to take over.

I'm sure the players would improve (albeit I do think they need some better players in some areas) plus you'd likely torpedo Spur's season at the same time.

August 19, 2018, 10:50:18 PM
Reply #286

Alanvideo

Surely must be close to Tyler's retirement from commentating and I can't fucking wait
........................he's sounding very disappointed Utd are getting beat 3-1 .Him and Neville not biased at all are they ?
We are special ,we are Everton.

August 19, 2018, 11:02:25 PM
Reply #287

Bwana

Right. Jose's famous third year is biting him again. Early days I know but place among the top six is very much doable for us.
Well there may be no score, but there's certainly no lack of excitement here. As you can see, Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius he say, "Name go in book". And this is Nietzsche's third booking in four games.

August 19, 2018, 11:17:45 PM
Reply #288

TheTone

........................he's sounding very disappointed Utd are getting beat 3-1 .Him and Neville not biased at all are they ?

He winds me up when he starts going on about something that has fuck all to do with the actual game, lots of shit stirring from him

August 19, 2018, 11:22:16 PM
Reply #289

Gash

Global Moderator
Plan B implemented. Put on Fellaini and lob it up the park.

August 19, 2018, 11:22:18 PM
Reply #290

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Man United's squad look like a better version of the side Koeman and Walsh put together.

I do think Mourinho isn't helping but they need a bit of a clear out too. Pretty much their entire back 4 for starters. They have star players but sprinkled amongst some fairly average players too.

August 19, 2018, 11:22:43 PM
Reply #291

Cozzie

He simply wasn't backed in the window Mourinho.

Can't say I am arsed like.

August 19, 2018, 11:24:31 PM
Reply #292

Heisenberg

4th place is to play for this season. Arsenal, Utd and spurs dont look great

August 19, 2018, 11:32:31 PM
Reply #293

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Too early to tell on Arsenal, they've had two crappy fixtures with a new manager. They've an easy run now and I expect them to be looking competitive soon enough. I still rate Emery as a manager too. That said, are they vulnerable...sure.

Unless Spurs have some injury issues, they're still solid top 4/5.

Man United...look a mess in this game but who knows. Vulnerable again though. However, they could easily fire Mourinho and get in Pochettino or Zidane perhaps and turn it all around pretty quickly.

Despite all that the door is slightly ajar but it would take us getting sorted defensively speaking pretty quickly.

August 19, 2018, 11:51:31 PM
Reply #294

74Blue

It's quite a while since I've seen Utd this shite.

August 19, 2018, 11:54:27 PM
Reply #295

Gash

Global Moderator
Lukaku's just stood around most of the second half waiting for the ball to come to him.

August 20, 2018, 12:00:23 AM
Reply #296

gizzblue

Lukaku's just stood around most of the second half waiting for the ball to come to him.

Done pretty much that since his West brom days. ..aside pointing into channels which is now his signature move on fifa
Born not made a blue .

August 20, 2018, 12:07:37 AM
Reply #297

TheTone

Lukaku carrying a nice bit of timber, gets his usual poachers goal against a team in the lower half of the league though

Luke Shaw is just an arse running on legs, don't know what people see in him at all

August 20, 2018, 12:42:47 AM
Reply #298

Mayor Farnum

Right. Jose's famous third year is biting him again. Early days I know but place among the top six is very much doable for us.

United won't finish outside the top six.

August 20, 2018, 12:52:16 AM
Reply #299

KoemansNumberTens

Done pretty much that since his West brom days. ..aside pointing into channels which is now his signature move on fifa

Loves a good point for a ball that absolutely isnít on does lukaku.