October 21, 2018, 09:32:38 AM

Author Topic: Today's Football 2018/19  (Read 24114 times)

August 28, 2018, 03:54:18 AM
Reply #420

Shogun

Administrator
I can't think of a reason why Man United shouldn't go out and put an offer on the table for Pochettino tomorrow.

Spurs are a team, Man United are a collection of individuals.

He wouldn't accept
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

August 28, 2018, 03:55:05 AM
Reply #421

Ravardo

So glad we never ended up with any of there shit players we were linked to

August 28, 2018, 03:57:16 AM
Reply #422

Evertonian in NC

Smith and Tyler don't like this. Smith reckons '' it hasn't really been a 3-0 '' It has though.

Should have been 4 or 5, frankly.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

August 28, 2018, 03:57:46 AM
Reply #423

Evertonian in NC

why would anyone want their castoffs?
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

August 28, 2018, 03:59:25 AM
Reply #424

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
He wouldn't accept

Think he would.

There is always going to be a limit at Spurs. Manchester United are still a step up.

PSG job is probably settled for a couple of years. In England, Man City and Liverpool aren't going to change any time soon. I doubt he'd go to Chelsea or Arsenal.

Real Madrid might be the only other one, but he'd likely not get time there to build. He would at Man United.

August 28, 2018, 04:00:15 AM
Reply #425

stirlingblue

Moura has surprised me. He’ll get credit for the goals today, but the biggest surprise is his work rate, he was chasing everything down and winning challenges he had no right to

August 28, 2018, 04:01:20 AM
Reply #426

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Great second half from spurs there
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

August 28, 2018, 04:06:05 AM
Reply #427

Shogun

Administrator
Think he would.

There is always going to be a limit at Spurs. Manchester United are still a step up.

PSG job is probably settled for a couple of years. In England, Man City and Liverpool aren't going to change any time soon. I doubt he'd go to Chelsea or Arsenal.

Real Madrid might be the only other one, but he'd likely not get time there to build. He would at Man United.

Just don't see it, not until the summer anyway.

Man United are too much of a rebuilding job that he's already spent the last few years doing.

They need to sack Woodward and get something going like we've got with Silva and Brands. Eddie Howe is the sort of manager they need to go for but they'll end up with Zidane who is all about short term success.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

August 28, 2018, 04:11:37 AM
Reply #428

Evertonian in NC

Mourinho is such a fucking ass.  No accountability whatsoever.

August 28, 2018, 04:11:47 AM
Reply #429

Mayor Farnum

Hope they offer the job to Gerrard.

August 28, 2018, 04:13:06 AM
Reply #430

Major Clanger

I'm sure most of them could play better though. Not Phil Jones obviously.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

August 28, 2018, 04:16:17 AM
Reply #431

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Just don't see it, not until the summer anyway.

Man United are too much of a rebuilding job that he's already spent the last few years doing.

They need to sack Woodward and get something going like we've got with Silva and Brands. Eddie Howe is the sort of manager they need to go for but they'll end up with Zidane who is all about short term success.

Man United will probably have to make a move long before end of the season though. Then it becomes a question of would he miss out and that seat gets filled for another couple of years by say a Zidane?

They do need different people behind the scenes absolutely but that probably would happen in the summer. I think they have made noises about getting Monchi from Roma.

I'm sure it'd not be an easy decision for Pochettino, but the PL isn't equal. The resources aren't equal. That'll be the case at Spurs for a long time yet with their stadium costs. If he wants to really compete every season for the title, he's a far better chance doing it with the resources he'd have at Man United.

August 28, 2018, 04:18:37 AM
Reply #432

Evertonian in NC

But he can be a football manager at Spurs.  You have to put on the red nose for the clown show at United.  I don't think Poch has any time for that nonsense.

August 28, 2018, 04:21:41 AM
Reply #433

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
But he can be a football manager at Spurs.  You have to put on the red nose for the clown show at United.  I don't think Poch has any time for that nonsense.

Eh, he's at the top of his field and I'm sure he's ambitious to win something. Same reason he went from Southampton to Spurs. He will get a job at one of the top, top teams (and all that entails) it's surely only a matter of time now. Spurs as well as they're doing aren't in that global elite category.

PSG, Real Madrid, Manchester United. Probably the only 3 teams he could move to next.

August 28, 2018, 04:42:18 AM
Reply #434

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Strange how the media have a two horse race between the shite and City, yet there’s no real talk about Chelsea and spurs.

Wouldn’t surprise me to see both of them finish above the red men.