October 22, 2018, 09:09:41 PM

Author Topic: Williams, Mirallas, Vlasic and Martina Banished  (Read 7193 times)

August 03, 2018, 04:38:44 AM
Reply #225

toffee_scot

Williams: Glad to see that he has moved to Stoke, not sure though how much of his wages they will be paying but at least we've more or less got rid of him. He did ok in his first season but last season he was catastrophically bad.

Mirallas: Thought Marco Silva looked like giving him a chance but yeah his move away from Everton has been long overdue, can he cut it at Fiorentina though? Otherwise we could be stuck with him again next summer.

Martina: Brought to Everton simply because of Koeman. Hopefully we can find a mid table Eredivisie club to at least take him on loan.

Vlasic: This is a strange one, I was looking forward to seeing him making a step up this season. But something doesn't seem to be right, after Koeman was sacked we've had 3 managers who have all pretty much overlooked him, has he got attitude problems or was he simply a player that was brought to Everton because Walsh saw him play in our cup tie with Split and just took a punt on him? Maybe a loan move might be required and if he does well his Everton career could be salvaged?

August 03, 2018, 02:09:29 PM
Reply #226

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Been reading the last 6 pages this evening. My only comment is Vlasic is utter shite.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

August 03, 2018, 02:48:03 PM
Reply #227

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Been reading the last 6 pages this evening. My only comment is Vlasic is utter shite.

This post is utter shite.

Heís a good player, but maybe not quite good enough for a team like Everton yet.

August 03, 2018, 02:53:46 PM
Reply #228

Jamokachi

You've been chatting some right wham lately.

August 03, 2018, 03:01:53 PM
Reply #229

KoemansNumberTens

Iíll spell it out for you one more time in the hope that you finally understand that the conversation at the point in time that I made the comment about a Barry was all about Dembekes age, cost does not have to come into every discussion, what a stupid thing to say ? If nobody is talking about cost how the fuck does it have to come into every discussion. Finally , age is an issue. END

You donít think we need to consider the fee when talking about transfers?

August 03, 2018, 03:04:12 PM
Reply #230

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
You donít think we need to consider the fee when talking about transfers?

We were discussing his age.

August 03, 2018, 03:06:01 PM
Reply #231

SANA_DR0

Vlasic is not a winger, dont expect why fans think he's shit; when he's played out of position.

he may need to bulk up abit and get used to the English game, I feel a season on loan in the championship where he gets to play weel in week out, would be good for Vlasic and Everton.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

August 03, 2018, 03:11:13 PM
Reply #232

KoemansNumberTens

We were discussing his age.

Well if cost isnít an issue then why not. Even if we only get half a season out of him whatís it matter

August 03, 2018, 03:21:28 PM
Reply #233

Lxxx

Vlasic is not a winger, dont expect why fans think he's shit; when he's played out of position.

he may need to bulk up abit and get used to the English game, I feel a season on loan in the championship where he gets to play weel in week out, would be good for Vlasic and Everton.

He doesn't need to bulk up a bit at all, his body strength is one of his assets. He just plays with his head down and doesn't really produce much. I reckon he's a little out of his depth, the jump up in quality was maybe too much. Wouldn't mind him going on loan for a year to progress as he does have talent.

August 03, 2018, 03:23:14 PM
Reply #234

SANA_DR0

He doesn't need to bulk up a bit at all, his body strength is one of his assets. He just plays with his head down and doesn't really produce much. I reckon he's a little out of his depth, the jump up in quality was maybe too much. Wouldn't mind him going on loan for a year to progress as he does have talent.

Well bulk up cos he always gets knocked off the ball, maybe he just needs experience in the English game.
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

August 03, 2018, 03:24:23 PM
Reply #235

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

Well bulk up cos he always gets knocked off the ball, maybe he just needs experience in the English game.

He doesnít get knocked off the ball.

Thatís one of his strengths, the way he uses his body to shield the ball to get out of tight areas.

August 03, 2018, 03:29:00 PM
Reply #236

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Championship loan, letís see what heís got.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 03, 2018, 03:54:36 PM
Reply #237

Lxxx

I don't think we need to be overly concerned about what happens to Vlasic when young Henry is tearing it up again. He'll be here next year to complement Richarlison and provide pace and skill across the front.

https://turkish-football.com/everton-loanee-henry-onyekuru-expected-lock-first-team-role-impressing-galatasaray-boss/

That dummy.

August 03, 2018, 04:30:06 PM
Reply #238

SANA_DR0

He doesnít get knocked off the ball.

Thatís one of his strengths, the way he uses his body to shield the ball to get out of tight areas.

lol course he does.. its happened many times. when he tries to run with the ball (on the wing) he gets tackled/knocked off the ball..

yesh he can shield the ball and play a good pass, but on tussles he loses out more often than not.
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

August 03, 2018, 06:08:43 PM
Reply #239

SANA_DR0

lol Mirallas  has been given the number 8 shirt, but yet hes been 'banished'.

dafuq
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....