October 18, 2019, 04:32:35 AM

Author Topic: [News]St Lukes to reopen it's doors for a pre-match brew  (Read 588 times)

August 03, 2018, 01:33:10 AM
Read 588 times

Everton News

St Lukes to reopen it's doors for a pre-match brew

The popular matchday ritual of drinking tea at St Luke's church is to make a welcome return for the 2018/19 season starting at Everton's pre-season friendly fixture against Valencia at Goodison Park this weekend.

Source: St Lukes to reopen it's doors for a pre-match brew

August 03, 2018, 01:40:02 AM
Reply #1

Alanvideo

Good news ,I guess they were short of volunteers ? A proper Everton tradition for those of us who usually drive to Goodison and therefore can't bevvy.  While it's been closed been going to the EFC frees school on Spellow Lane which is also good.
We are special ,we are Everton.

August 03, 2018, 01:40:55 AM
Reply #2

Simon Paul

Administrator
Good news ,I guess they were short of volunteers ? A proper Everton tradition for those of us who usually drive to Goodison and therefore can't bevvy.  While it's been closed been going to the EFC frees school on Spellow Lane which is also good.

they relied on the congregation from the church, which is a shame as nobody new had joined it in 70 years

August 04, 2018, 05:17:49 AM
Reply #3

Bally

Administrator
They also failed the fire safety certificate, I don't understand how, seeing as upstairs continued, the fans forum have been working on getting it back open for ages now.
It's the roll I way

August 12, 2018, 01:13:18 PM
Reply #4

Thomas