December 19, 2018, 03:52:42 AM

Author Topic: [News]Bolasie heading back to Palace?  (Read 4356 times)

August 06, 2018, 06:18:21 PM
Reply #30

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
His performance in the derby this year was one of the strangest performances I've seen for a long time.

He seemed to be completely ignoring his instructions given and looked totally removed from the game.

August 06, 2018, 06:26:32 PM
Reply #31

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
His performance in the derby this year was one of the strangest performances I've seen for a long time.

He seemed to be completely ignoring his instructions given and looked totally removed from the game.

Sounds like a typical Everton derby performance to me.
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

August 06, 2018, 06:36:17 PM
Reply #32

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

I thought he was following instructions to the letter (as in get back and cover their full back) and was overly defensive from Allardyce?

August 06, 2018, 06:49:59 PM
Reply #33

Gash

Global Moderator
I thought he was following instructions to the letter (as in get back and cover their full back) and was overly defensive from Allardyce?

Yeah, he looked like he was trying to follow instructions but either wasn't sure what they were or totally disagreed with them. Lost count of the amount of times he shrugged his shoulder or motioned to the bench as if to say "is this really what you want me to be doing"?

August 06, 2018, 07:00:56 PM
Reply #34

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah, he looked like he was trying to follow instructions but either wasn't sure what they were or totally disagreed with them. Lost count of the amount of times he shrugged his shoulder or motioned to the bench as if to say "is this really what you want me to be doing"?

Exactly that.

August 06, 2018, 07:51:14 PM
Reply #35

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Donít blame him. Explosive attacker sat on the edge of his own box.

Anyway, is there anything in this or just rumour?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 07, 2018, 01:17:43 AM
Reply #36

gizzblue

[/quotcan still see Sammy Lee screaming at him and Walcott to get back and cover ...
ahh the nine man defence...good old Sam.
Born not made a blue .

August 07, 2018, 01:56:36 AM
Reply #37

Martip

I was at the game and thought it was one of the worst individual  performances I've ever seen live. Terrible.

August 07, 2018, 04:27:05 PM
Reply #38

Toffee1

August 07, 2018, 04:28:01 PM
Reply #39

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Imagine swapping bolaise for bernard
Simply simply lovely

August 07, 2018, 04:35:11 PM
Reply #40

KoemansNumberTens

Imagine swapping bolaise for bernard

For Bernard and 15 million quid

August 07, 2018, 04:35:55 PM
Reply #41

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

I'm sure the new Players' wages will eat that up very quickly though :D

August 07, 2018, 04:39:52 PM
Reply #42

TheTone

Love the Tone Pulis me, £15m would be great stuff

August 07, 2018, 04:40:32 PM
Reply #43

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Simply simply lovely

August 07, 2018, 04:41:17 PM
Reply #44

Ramjam

Love the Tone Pulis me, £15m would be great stuff
Will this be the first attack minded player big Tony has ever bought?
WE ARE THE PEOPLE