November 12, 2018, 11:37:48 PM

Author Topic: [News]Bolasie heading back to Palace?  (Read 4159 times)

August 05, 2018, 07:55:29 PM
Read 4159 times

KoemansNumberTens

How much do we think wed get really. I think well be lucky to get 10m. 6-8 would be my guess.

August 06, 2018, 06:15:15 PM
Reply #1

KoemansNumberTens

The injury finished him but he was very inconsistent even before that. He tore Sunderland apart in the second-half in September 2016 when we won 3-0, then two weeks later put in one of the worst, laziest performances I can remember away to Bournemouth (1-0 defeat).

We'll never recoup anything close to the transfer fee we paid. I even think talk of 14-15m might be optimistic when you consider his injury problems. But you've got to think that just getting these sort of players - highly-paid, offering us nothing - off the wage bill is a priority.

He was largely inept against Bournemouth but still created a couple of fantastic chances

If its the right game Deulofeu came on as sub and looked like hed never played football before

August 07, 2018, 04:35:11 PM
Reply #2

KoemansNumberTens

Imagine swapping bolaise for bernard

For Bernard and 15 million quid

August 08, 2018, 06:27:05 PM
Reply #3

KoemansNumberTens

Hope Burnley buy him.. lol at the 15m.. that around 5m more than I expected for him..

Cant believe Boro want to replace Bolasie for  Adam Traore.. who they bought for around 15-20m...Bolasie is no where near Traore's level (by that i mean he can run fast,keep the ball under control, cross well, scored lots of goals)

When did he score lots of goals