August 16, 2018, 01:07:31 PM

Author Topic: Wolves v Everton  (Read 9153 times)

August 07, 2018, 07:35:33 AM
Reply #30

kramer0

If Wolves play their preferred formation from last season (with three central defenders) Richarlison and Walcott could absolutely wreak havoc.

August 07, 2018, 07:39:31 AM
Reply #31

SANA_DR0

So of the 58 goals we conceded last season Schneiderlin was at fault for 38 of them? You don't half chat some absolute shite at times.

And as for Besic, the first thing he did on his debut was backheel the ball to Costa to score a goal. I like the lad but the more you post about him the more I go off him.

nah you mis understood what i said Gash. all 58 where his fault.... i know i was being overly dramatic, hence the sarcasm in my above post.

but really.. check last season,. so many of his mistakes (fuck ups trying to pass, passing a shit pass that was intercepted, him getting tackled, his back passing,him doddling back not giving a fuck and not making a tackle; all lead to a huge amount of goals.. im pretty sure if stats where done on how our goals where conceded, Schneiderlin would be number 1)

i know im harsh on Morgan.. ive not been harsh to anyone else.. but he is a disaster, ill keep a tally this season of every match he plays and his fuck up that leads to a goal..ill even change my sig to keep it up to date :D
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 07:41:24 AM by SANA_DR0 »
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

August 07, 2018, 12:24:44 PM
Reply #32

Juanito

Two players I would have in the starting line up are injured, Holgate and Baningime.  If Mina signs he probably won’t be ready, so it would probably mean Jags and Keane at the back with Schneiderlin behind...can’t see anything other than a Wolves win with new boy Traorè man on of the match.

August 07, 2018, 01:37:02 PM
Reply #33

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Two players I would have in the starting line up are injured, Holgate and Baningime.  If Mina signs he probably won’t be ready, so it would probably mean Jags and Keane at the back with Schneiderlin behind...can’t see anything other than a Wolves win with new boy Traorè man on of the match.

Beni looks alright but doesn’t add anything we lack really. A good talent but he doesn’t have anywhere near the passing ability of Schneiderlin.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 07, 2018, 01:52:31 PM
Reply #34

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Beni looks alright but doesn’t add anything we lack really. A good talent but he doesn’t have anywhere near the passing ability of Schneiderlin.

Yes he looks promising but we’ve not seen enough yet to allow proper assessment of his defensive work also.

Always difficult for young players when the initial adrenaline rush of breaking through wears off

August 07, 2018, 01:59:38 PM
Reply #35

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yes he looks promising but we’ve not seen enough yet to allow proper assessment of his defensive work also.

Always difficult for young players when the initial adrenaline rush of breaking through wears off

CM a hard area to break though in as well. It’s not like a winger where you can say right okay you’ve got 10 mins here, get your man 1 on 1 and skin him, or a striker where you can say put yourself about or whatever; the game’s won and lost in CM, poor quality is exposed on and off the ball.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 07, 2018, 04:26:11 PM
Reply #36

Toddacelli

Can we just nip this one in the bud now.

Schneiderlin is fucking shite.

Whatever you think of Besic he's superior to Schneiderlin at everything.

Fixed

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

August 07, 2018, 04:31:07 PM
Reply #37

Toddacelli

I agree. But I think I am at the stage with Schneiderlin that I would rather see the tea lady trying her hardest than watching him jog back, uninterested, after losing possession.

Besic is pretty similar in talent and ability in my eyes but I would rather someone tried and didn't make it easy for the opposition and I would risk the odd yellow for that over someone who looks like they are out for a Sunday stroll in the park to walk off their dinner.

Even Baningime will compete more and show energy levels that Schneiderlin could only dream of.

There is no room for any passengers in a PL side.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

August 07, 2018, 05:14:38 PM
Reply #38

Gash

Global Moderator
nah you mis understood what i said Gash. all 58 where his fault.... i know i was being overly dramatic, hence the sarcasm in my above post.

but really.. check last season,. so many of his mistakes (fuck ups trying to pass, passing a shit pass that was intercepted, him getting tackled, his back passing,him doddling back not giving a fuck and not making a tackle; all lead to a huge amount of goals.. im pretty sure if stats where done on how our goals where conceded, Schneiderlin would be number 1)

i know im harsh on Morgan.. ive not been harsh to anyone else.. but he is a disaster, ill keep a tally this season of every match he plays and his fuck up that leads to a goal..ill even change my sig to keep it up to date :D

Nah, you're massively exaggerating as usual. He was poor, no doubting that but the defence behind him was equality as bad, if not worse, to say he contributed to a "huge amount of goals" is just bollocks. If you were blaming every player for the time they gave the ball away, got intercepted or missed a tackle there would be a fairly even spread, in fact I'd be surprised if Rooney wasn't right up there, the amount of miss placed passes he made.

I don't know how accurate Squawka is but they show that he had 84% passing accuracy with an average length of 17 meters and made one defensive error, so there was wasn't a lot of misplaced passes. He doddled a lot in tracking back at times though so not getting back may or may not have contributed to a team scoring but there's still a lot of players behind him that should have done better as well. I'm not saying he was great, or even good but stop going overboard with everything you say.

August 07, 2018, 06:49:58 PM
Reply #39

SANA_DR0

Nah, you're massively exaggerating as usual. He was poor, no doubting that but the defence behind him was equality as bad, if not worse, to say he contributed to a "huge amount of goals" is just bollocks. If you were blaming every player for the time they gave the ball away, got intercepted or missed a tackle there would be a fairly even spread, in fact I'd be surprised if Rooney wasn't right up there, the amount of miss placed passes he made.

I don't know how accurate Squawka is but they show that he had 84% passing accuracy with an average length of 17 meters and made one defensive error, so there was wasn't a lot of misplaced passes. He doddled a lot in tracking back at times though so not getting back may or may not have contributed to a team scoring but there's still a lot of players behind him that should have done better as well. I'm not saying he was great, or even good but stop going overboard with everything you say.

just to let you know, whatever i state, might not actually be my real point of view, if it is, it may not be my point of view the next day...or if it ever was my real point of view.. now infuse that with your comment of going overboard and exaggerating..

i hope thats cleared somethings up.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

August 07, 2018, 07:20:00 PM
Reply #40

Dr. Sponge

just to let you know, whatever i state, might not actually be my real point of view, if it is, it may not be my point of view the next day...or if it ever was my real point of view.. now infuse that with your comment of going overboard and exaggerating..

Is this my wife?

August 07, 2018, 07:29:56 PM
Reply #41

Gash

Global Moderator

We've known this about you for years though. ;)

August 07, 2018, 07:32:20 PM
Reply #42

Gary1878

I think this is going to be a tough match for anyone this year at Wolves, so I would take an entertaining draw here given how we have performed pre-season and the fact that this is the opening match.

August 07, 2018, 07:50:47 PM
Reply #43

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah not going to lose my head if we get beat.

August 07, 2018, 08:07:52 PM
Reply #44

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

Nor me. I will probably just cry a little and sulk for 2 days.