December 13, 2018, 12:37:00 PM

Author Topic: Bernard to Sign  (Read 25426 times)

August 07, 2018, 02:08:27 AM
Reply #75

Simon Paul

Administrator
West Ham jibbed their interest in him last week according to the Google search I was doing for background on this

Because he wanted £200k a week wages.

August 07, 2018, 02:08:45 AM
Reply #76

Sixx1402

Where does this leave Sig or Walcott? Good competition either way and you can see why we want rid of Bolasie

I'm thinking that myself and i'm wondering if he's going to play as the advanced midfielder or no. 10 with Sig and one of Gana/Schneid/Besic further back

Personally i think that could work well
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

August 07, 2018, 02:09:30 AM
Reply #77

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
So if this and Mina come off, our team would be:

Pickford

Coleman Mina Dinge

Gana  Sigursson 

Lookman          Bernard        Richarlison

Walcott

Tosun

Who the fuck needs defenders lol
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

August 07, 2018, 02:10:07 AM
Reply #78

Ross

Evwrywhere is reporting he is, but i thought he was more a second striker?

That was my impression of him as well.

Think this will be the end of Bolasie either way.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

August 07, 2018, 02:10:15 AM
Reply #79

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
West Ham jibbed their interest in him last week according to the Google search I was doing for background on this

Because he wanted £200k a week wages.

Mirallas + Bolasie + Sandro = ?k p/w?
My momma says I'm special.

August 07, 2018, 02:11:21 AM
Reply #80

themilkycoffees

Marcel Brands has just turned up.

August 07, 2018, 02:11:27 AM
Reply #81

Sixx1402

Richarlison, Bernard and Walcott behind Tosun?

My pants are expanding
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

August 07, 2018, 02:11:42 AM
Reply #82

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Does work permit issues mean we've got to loan him to Anderlecht for a season and then as long as if he doesn't get injured we can have him next year?
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

August 07, 2018, 02:11:55 AM
Reply #83

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
As one of a number of options in attacking areas.

As has been pointed out we've either got quality or youth at the moment.

August 07, 2018, 02:12:38 AM
Reply #84

Bluedylan

Even if you did pay him 200k a week, it'd be completely financially justified, for the normal value of the player when he's not on a free transfer.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

August 07, 2018, 02:13:08 AM
Reply #85

Macca77

Honestly lads, this kid is a serious player. Amazed we've beaten Chelsea to him tbh. Even if he failed to settle or adapt, you could offload him for £30m without a semblance of a problem.

What a fucking song

August 07, 2018, 02:15:33 AM
Reply #86

blue slug

Richarlison, Bernard and Walcott behind Tosun?

My pants are expanding

I’ve used up half a bog roll already

August 07, 2018, 02:15:38 AM
Reply #87

Simon Paul

Administrator
Even if you did pay him 200k a week, it'd be completely financially justified, for the normal value of the player when he's not on a free transfer.

£12m a year?

so half that for reasonable wages, for a good player, and you pay £6m a year over 5 years of the contract.

has Bernard's value really gone UP since 2013?  no longer in the national team, played in a shite league for five years and didn't exactly pull up trees. 

August 07, 2018, 02:16:48 AM
Reply #88

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
£12m a year?

so half that for reasonable wages, for a good player, and you pay £6m a year over 5 years of the contract.

has Bernard's value really gone UP since 2013?  no longer in the national team, played in a shite league for five years and didn't exactly pull up trees. 

On the other hand the amount of tax he'd be paying would easily mean that the UK can slip out of the EU even with a no deal!
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

August 07, 2018, 02:17:18 AM
Reply #89

Macca77

Won't be 200k a week