December 10, 2018, 01:23:05 AM

Author Topic: Everton Zoum In  (Read 8569 times)

August 10, 2018, 09:21:49 PM
Reply #105

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
If this was any other club trying to confirm a deal 24 hours after the deadline we'd be calling them for everything.
My momma says I'm special.

August 10, 2018, 09:24:47 PM
Reply #106

toshyboy

Anyone know what where actually waiting before before we can announce? Itís almost 24hours since the deadline passed, surely still canít be doing the deal as wouldíve had to have been done by 7pm??

August 10, 2018, 09:26:23 PM
Reply #107

Bluedylan

Anyone know what where actually waiting before before we can announce? Itís almost 24hours since the deadline passed, surely still canít be doing the deal as wouldíve had to have been done by 7pm??

It's probably ratification from the league and processing their paperwork. We'll probably have to demonstrate with evidence that enough of the deal was done, before the cutoff time. Sounds like a formality.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

August 10, 2018, 09:32:11 PM
Reply #108

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Weíve done everything we can.

Weíre just waiting on the premier league to confirm it.

August 10, 2018, 09:32:28 PM
Reply #109

KoemansNumberTens

It's probably ratification from the league and processing their paperwork. We'll probably have to demonstrate with evidence that enough of the deal was done, before the cutoff time. Sounds like a formality.

Are there any other deals in this limbo or is it just this 1? It does seem a bit odd given how long itís been now

August 10, 2018, 09:34:53 PM
Reply #110

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
There were ten deals pushed in before 5pm. Have any of those deals been announced yet? I'd imagine we were one of the last, so all the others will have been processed first which means there would be a delay on ours.

I see patience is a virtue long lost.
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

August 10, 2018, 09:36:14 PM
Reply #111

Cereal Killer

All the PL bigwigs have fucked off to watch the first game of the season tonight and give themselves a pat on the back whilst sipping champagne and congratulating themselves on how rich they've made everyone, so there's no one to sign off on the deal  :thumbsup:

August 10, 2018, 09:41:08 PM
Reply #112

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber

Are there any other deals in this limbo or is it just this 1? It does seem a bit odd given how long itís been now

This is the last one to sort out

Alphabetical order innit

Z is for Zouma
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

August 10, 2018, 09:53:57 PM
Reply #113

plumber

This is the last one to sort out

Alphabetical order innit

Z is for Zouma

We should have gone for Alderweireld.

August 10, 2018, 10:00:57 PM
Reply #114

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I reckon it's one of those where they reviewing the timeline and there are seconds in it.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

August 10, 2018, 10:02:22 PM
Reply #115

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

August 10, 2018, 10:02:53 PM
Reply #116

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
In
Sound
Made up with this window
Simply simply lovely

August 10, 2018, 10:04:15 PM
Reply #117

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Awesome
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

August 10, 2018, 10:04:35 PM
Reply #118

74Blue

They are just waiting for Danny Murphy's opinion on whether or not the transfer should be allowed, which means it's off.

August 10, 2018, 10:05:33 PM
Reply #119

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber
This was the one for me. Chuffed we got this over the line.

Can't have really asked more from Brands and Super Mario in this window.

Bit of a Fat Sam joke there before you correct me.