I think itís probably a 10 out of 10 window. If youíd had said the names in May none of would have thought most were even possible
If the regime that was in charge in May was still around we'd have probably witnessed:
- Yaya Toure signing
- Everton spend 6 weeks trying to sign Jamie Vardy and offering Leicester £35m before he snubs us and signs his contract extension
- Everton trying to sign Phil Jones of Man Utd and end up with Mangala back on loan.
- Wayne Rooney signing a 3 year extension
- Ademola Lookman and Kieran Dowell being sold in June.
- Everton signing a 29 year old defensive midfielder from a bottom 5 PL team.
We've come a long way in just over 2 months.