July 24, 2019, 12:06:03 PM

Author Topic: Mandzukic  (Read 2031 times)

July 17, 2019, 12:31:46 AM
Reply #30

Heisenberg

Id have him. Bollocks to age and sell-on value. Hed score 15+ goals, easy. Hed improve us, fire us up the league and make us more appealing to a a top up-and-coming young striker, next season.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

In his 4 seasons with a dominant juve he only managed 10 goals once. This is in a league better suited to him with him having no pace at all. Hes not the player he once was at all

July 17, 2019, 12:49:20 AM
Reply #31

velimski

Every time I’ve watched him play he’s been ridiculously slow/immobile/effective. We can do a lot better than him

I'll be honest I don't watch a great deal of European football, but he's often done well when I've watched him.

My opinion may be slightly blinkered by the fact that he's scored in big games - Champions league final (stunning goal), World cup semi vs England (people were on here were writing him off before the game), and also the final against France.

July 17, 2019, 01:43:58 AM
Reply #32

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Been a great striker.

Underrated if anything, Clive.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

July 17, 2019, 01:46:33 AM
Reply #33

KoemansNumberTens

Every time Ive watched him play hes been ridiculously slow/immobile/effective. We can do a lot better than him

Ive not seen him have a lot of great games but most of the time Ive seen him its been in the late stages of the champions league

July 17, 2019, 01:50:16 AM
Reply #34

markB

he would be spot on for you stand up top waiting for the ball all game

July 17, 2019, 01:52:00 AM
Reply #35

D15TIN

he would be spot on for you stand up top waiting for the ball all game
in those early fixtures, palace away, Watford home etc, he could be very important, the games against top 6 DCL more suited

July 17, 2019, 04:43:01 AM
Reply #36

Toddacelli

In his 4 seasons with a dominant juve he only managed 10 goals once. This is in a league better suited to him with him having no pace at all. Hes not the player he once was at all

Worrying

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates