October 17, 2019, 07:34:50 PM

Author Topic: Goodison for Gomes?  (Read 121604 times)

May 17, 2019, 12:45:01 AM
Reply #1290

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I don't know whether the echo is playing mind games but they're reporting he's agreed to join spurs. It's probably an old story rehashed but if so, completely unnecessary. Just can't see him shitting on us like that.... But I've been wrong before.

Whether it’s true or not or just the usual Echo crap journalism who knows, if however he has agreed terms with Spurs is that really shitting on us or understandable from a professional footballers point of view to want to play Champions league football ? For a player who has been a one season loan you can hardly expect unconditional loyalty.

May 17, 2019, 12:48:54 AM
Reply #1291

Macca77

The echo, do you people are still read and believe the shite they print, honestly?

May 17, 2019, 12:51:17 AM
Reply #1292

Shogun

Administrator
The echo, do you people are still read and believe the shite they print, honestly?

They’ve taken it from this excerpt from the Guardian:

Everton are facing an uphill battle to keep André Gomes at Goodison Park, what with some news outlets reporting the midfielder, who is on loan from Barcelona, has already agreed personal terms with Tottenham Hotspur. “At this moment, he has had nothing new to say to me until now,” said Everton manager Marco Silva, following his side’s draw at Spurs on Sunday. “This is the most important thing. I am 100% sure when something is decided in his mind, I will be one of the first people to know. As a club, we have to do everything to sign him.”

So bollocks basically.

May 17, 2019, 01:08:39 AM
Reply #1293

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I don't know whether the echo is playing mind games but they're reporting he's agreed to join spurs. It's probably an old story rehashed but if so, completely unnecessary. Just can't see him shitting on us like that.... But I've been wrong before.
They've finally got round to making a story based on that one random tweet?   :clap:

It’s from a Guardian article that I think is just rehashing report from last week
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 19, 2019, 05:26:18 PM
Reply #1294

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Picked Sours according to the Mirror

May 19, 2019, 05:50:17 PM
Reply #1295

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
He suits the spurs style like

May 19, 2019, 05:57:55 PM
Reply #1296

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

May 19, 2019, 06:11:33 PM
Reply #1297

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Yet to see one reliable source report the spurs interest.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

May 19, 2019, 06:44:39 PM
Reply #1298

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Yet to see one reliable source report the spurs interest.

Neither have I. It’s all very quiet and I just posted it as an update. There’s also question marks over Pocc staying at spurs

May 19, 2019, 11:12:54 PM
Reply #1299

dekko

Would love to keep him, but if he wants to go, his position would be the easiest to fill. We have other players that would much harder to be replaced.

May 20, 2019, 05:11:08 AM
Reply #1300

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I know these things are usually people seeing what they want to see but he has apparently taken ‘Barcelona footballer’ off his twitter bio and it now just says ‘Everton footballer’.

May 20, 2019, 05:14:27 AM
Reply #1301

Shogun

Administrator
Based on his attitude and what’s seen from his personality then I’ll be surprised if he rejects us for Spurs.

He was in a very dark place whilst at Barcelona and coming here clearly helped him mentally get out of that place.

Maybe I’m wrong but I don’t think it’s really about playing in the champions league for him. He was at one of (if not) the best club in the world and it’s was the most miserable part of his career.

May 20, 2019, 10:01:03 AM
Reply #1302

Ramjam

Everton player?

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

May 21, 2019, 12:59:46 PM
Reply #1303

djws1788

This is his Twitter

May 21, 2019, 01:44:46 PM
Reply #1304