August 18, 2019, 03:36:40 AM

Author Topic: Goodison for Gomes?  (Read 115260 times)

June 06, 2019, 12:26:44 AM
Reply #1485

Trowel

www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

June 06, 2019, 12:28:56 AM
Reply #1486

D15TIN

June 06, 2019, 12:32:09 AM
Reply #1487

D15TIN

I think were trying to use Gomes wanting us to our advantage and pay a lower fee, and that's why weve not bid or anything yet, think we'll get him for 25mill

June 06, 2019, 01:48:34 AM
Reply #1488

GrantyBoy78

I think were trying to use Gomes wanting us to our advantage and pay a lower fee, and that's why weve not bid or anything yet, think we'll get him for 25mill
Yeah, itís all about the fee. Barca want rid ASAP and Walsh wouldíve paid it by now. But Brands knows weíre Gomesí preferred destination so heís waiting for Barca to blink.

And itíll work because Brands is a cool motherfucker.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

June 06, 2019, 02:04:08 AM
Reply #1489

D15TIN

Where would signing Andre Gomes permanently rank amongst other signings the past couple of decades? Ability wise he's right up there isn't he

June 06, 2019, 02:06:40 AM
Reply #1490

Simon Paul

Administrator
Where would signing Andre Gomes permanently rank amongst other signings the past couple of decades? Ability wise he's right up there isn't he

sadly we need a boss centre half and an amazing striker

he'd be a great signing but we'll ruin it if we don't get those two in at least as well

June 06, 2019, 02:08:11 AM
Reply #1491

D15TIN

sadly we need a boss centre half and an amazing striker

he'd be a great signing but we'll ruin it if we don't get those two in at least as well
Defo, the striker especially

June 06, 2019, 03:11:29 AM
Reply #1492

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
We had him last year and we weren't that good and neither was he. Why would he suddenly transform the side, I don't understand?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 06, 2019, 03:13:57 AM
Reply #1493

Macca77

He'll be a decent signing, good start to this summer's business

June 06, 2019, 03:14:05 AM
Reply #1494

van der Meyde

We had him last year and we weren't that good and neither was he. Why would he suddenly transform the side, I don't understand?

Because he didnít have a proper pre-season last year bro. Even at the end of the season, 30 odd games later, you could deffo tell it was hampering him....

June 06, 2019, 05:23:46 AM
Reply #1495

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

He didnít have a proper pre season, shot of confidence (seems like he had a genuine issue mentally) and picked up an injury before he even played a game.

Itís different now. Heís settled, playing for a set of fans that love him and seems to have his swagger back. At times last season he got on that pitch with a mentality of Ďnah, not today lads gis that ball there fella and Iím marching oní

Hopefully he can carry that on into next season, with better players around him in the midfield.

Also factor in adjusting to the premier league, which he struggled with during the heavy December and January months.

Massive opportunity for him this.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

June 06, 2019, 05:43:46 AM
Reply #1496

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
He'll be a decent signing, good start to this summer's business

Think this is where I am really.

Would be a good start and probably safer than trying to magic someone up to do the same stuff I think.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 06, 2019, 01:20:55 PM
Reply #1497

Toddacelli

Ours for £20M according to the Mirror in the bacon butty shop this morning. Great price if true.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

June 06, 2019, 01:36:50 PM
Reply #1498

Lxxx

Solid signing. At times last season he strolled around in slippers running the show so if he shows that on a more regular basis, with more end product, then Iíll be happy.

Wonít mean much if we donít strengthen the rest of the spine though.

June 06, 2019, 02:06:27 PM
Reply #1499

Alanvideo

We are special ,we are Everton.