August 15, 2018, 09:05:38 AM

Author Topic: Goodison for Gomes?  (Read 6435 times)

August 09, 2018, 01:26:08 AM
Reply #15

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah, let's not do this.

This guy does less than Schneiderlin and he's already 25 so he's not going to grow much more.

25?

Thatís a perfect age to sign a player.

August 09, 2018, 01:27:20 AM
Reply #16

Tinga

Barca fans seem to be absolutely made up they may have gotten rid of him, although maybe Barcelona cast offs would be amazing for us.

August 09, 2018, 01:27:35 AM
Reply #17

Shogun

Administrator
You seen much of him though Kramer or is this opinion entirely coming from stats?
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

August 09, 2018, 01:30:16 AM
Reply #18

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Looked boss at valencia
Simply simply lovely

August 09, 2018, 01:31:21 AM
Reply #19

loroloco

this fella is absolutely poison.

August 09, 2018, 01:34:53 AM
Reply #20

Toddacelli

this fella is absolutely poison.

Dunno what you're saying here? Is that like 'sick'?

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

August 09, 2018, 01:35:07 AM
Reply #21

BlueForYou

Said with venom

Better than Del?
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

August 09, 2018, 01:36:40 AM
Reply #22

loroloco

it means he's fucking awful. i'm seriously worried about the type of player we're signing. bigger club's flops.

August 09, 2018, 01:40:50 AM
Reply #23

Macca77

Not the first player to fail at Barca, won't be the last. I know fuck all about him like, but he's a looker

August 09, 2018, 01:43:13 AM
Reply #24

kramer0

25?

Yeah, that's a prime age... for a player who actually does stuff.

I'm skeptical that a player who hasn't shown much of anything in the years leading up to his prime is suddenly going to put it all together.

You seen much of him though Kramer or is this opinion entirely coming from stats?

Stats.

Not much defensive output, not much creative output, not much scoring output. Has a nice passing percentage but the passing model (which accounts for the difficulty of each pass) doesn't rate him so he's probably not trying anything difficult. Looks like he was a decent dribbler at Valencia but who cares given the rest.

The eye test may well be the only thing he has going for him. In which case, it's probably deceptive because he does next to nothing you can measure.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 01:52:00 AM by kramer0 »

August 09, 2018, 01:43:43 AM
Reply #25

loroloco

it means he's fucking awful. i'm seriously worried about the type of player we're signing. bigger club's flops.

and by the way, this bloke flopped spectacularly at barca. for those who don't know.

August 09, 2018, 01:45:26 AM
Reply #26

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah, that's a prime age... for a player who actually does stuff.

I'm skeptical that a player who hasn't shown much of anything in the years leading up to his prime is suddenly going to put it all together.

Stats.

Not much defensive output, not much creative output, not much scoring output. Has a nice passing percentage but the passing model (which accounts for the difficulty of each pass) doesn't rate him so he's probably not trying anything difficult. Looks like he was a decent dribbler at Valencia but who cares given the rest.

The eye test may well be the only thing he has going for him. In which case, it's probably deceptive because he does next to nothing.
Are the stats based on his time at barca
Simply simply lovely

August 09, 2018, 01:46:19 AM
Reply #27

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
and by the way, this bloke flopped spectacularly at barca. for those who don't know.
How many of our current players would shine at Barcelona?
Simply simply lovely

August 09, 2018, 01:47:26 AM
Reply #28

kramer0

Are the stats based on his time at barca

Nah, same at Valencia (but with more dribbles!).

See @Robioto 's post.

August 09, 2018, 01:47:51 AM
Reply #29

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
25?

Itís the perfect age to sin a *good* player.

Not all players get better, but every player gets worse.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.