August 26, 2019, 03:59:29 PM

Author Topic: Goodison for Gomes?  (Read 116143 times)

June 10, 2019, 11:49:41 PM
Reply #1515

KoemansNumberTens

There’s no chance he’d choose West Ham or wolves over us. At best both are sideways moves and why uproot your family and move away from somewhere you’re happy for a sideways move? It’s not even like either would pay more than us

June 10, 2019, 11:54:56 PM
Reply #1516

D15TIN

itll be probably be announced when he's back from his holidays, judging by his insta he's in no rush ha

June 10, 2019, 11:55:53 PM
Reply #1517

D15TIN

The Birmingham press now selling Gomes to Wolves

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
Portuguese player slow news day.. we'll link him to wolves etc

June 11, 2019, 12:32:02 AM
Reply #1518

boothill

Is he in the recent portugal squad ?

Sent from my POT-LX1 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

June 11, 2019, 12:34:19 AM
Reply #1519

D15TIN

Is he in the recent portugal squad ?

Sent from my POT-LX1 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

Nope don't think so, I think he got back in briefly last season didn't he then got injured? I expect him to be called back up with regular footy again

June 12, 2019, 03:51:45 PM
Reply #1520

Waltzer

Things may finally be moving on the Andre Gomes front.

For a long time it felt almost a formality that Everton would make the midfielder’s loan permanent, with him enjoying a successful period since moving to Goodison Park from Barcelona.

Gomes didn’t settle at the Catalan club, struggling for chances and failing to impress when allowed on the pitch. The pressure from Barcelona’s local media was huge, and there were even claims some teammates were avoiding passing to the Portuguese footballer because he slowed down the play.

Clearly much happier at Everton, a stay makes sense.
There were claims around a month ago that Tottenham were set to complete the permanent signing, but that’s happened every transfer window since Gomes moved to Barcelona, with the Spurs rumour seemingly a force of habit.

West Ham soon followed and that looked more serious.
Wednesday’s edition of Sport reports Gomes’ Barca exit is ‘imminent’ and his new club ‘should be announced’ this week. That’s between Everton and the Hammers, with the Catalan newspaper not putting either in the lead.

Barcelona expect around €30m in ‘a matter of days’.

June 12, 2019, 08:45:58 PM
Reply #1521

Gary1878

NSNO Subscriber
I would be shocked if Gomes didn't move to us. I think it would have been done and dusted by now if he had decided that Everton weren't for him, and just can't see him anywhere else.

I think Everton are probably haggling with Barcelona on terms of the deal, and also with Gomes agent on a package for the player. We have a good relationship with Barca on transfers, so you would think a deal can be reached that suits both parties.

June 12, 2019, 11:25:58 PM
Reply #1522

D15TIN

West ham have no chance, they seem to have switched targets anyway, there will be a lot of players turning them down this summer

June 12, 2019, 11:49:24 PM
Reply #1523

dunkster

Probably some bullshit barca buy-back clause they always wanna stick in. Hopefully telling them to go get fucked on that front
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

June 13, 2019, 01:17:37 AM
Reply #1524

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Personal terms agreed according to Mundo Deportivo
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

June 13, 2019, 01:34:41 AM
Reply #1525

Macca77

A mighty erection!!

June 13, 2019, 01:42:35 AM
Reply #1526

D15TIN

are they reliable?

June 13, 2019, 02:23:50 AM
Reply #1527

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

June 13, 2019, 02:32:36 AM
Reply #1528

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I seem to recall they were the ones saying Mina was coming to us.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

June 13, 2019, 03:01:42 AM
Reply #1529

Alanvideo

Not really very conclusive ...........from Mundo Deportivo via Web Favourites

Andre Gomes closing in on Goodison stay
Andre Gomes has reportedly struck an ‘economic agreement’ with Everton ahead of a permanent transfer away from Barcelona this summer.

The Portuguese midfielder joined Everton on loan last season following the permanent transfers of Lucas Digne and Yerry Mina.

Despite having to overcome an injury before starting his season at Goodison, Gomes soon became a pivotal part of Marco Silva’s side.

The midfielder became a fan favourite, producing some pretty impressive performances.

That lead Everton to confirm their intentions to make Gomes’ loan move permanent.

However, there were clubs looking to sway Gomes.

West Ham recently bid for the midfielder according to reports, while Tottenham have been credited with an interest in the past.

Now, it looks as though Everton will still get their man despite a superior offer from West Ham.
We are special ,we are Everton.