October 14, 2019, 10:34:33 AM

Author Topic: Goodison for Gomes?  (Read 121099 times)

June 19, 2019, 03:24:57 AM
Reply #1590

Simon Paul

Administrator
Yep
No. Absolutely fucking no.

Dave is proper sound and a massive blue, who works his socks off for the club and if he wasn't a blue he'd be doing the same stuff for someone like City. That shit has never been acceptable.

June 19, 2019, 03:28:33 AM
Reply #1591

sam of the south

No. Absolutely fucking no.

Dave is proper sound and a massive blue, who works his socks off for the club and if he wasn't a blue he'd be doing the same stuff for someone like City. That shit has never been acceptable.

You serious? 😳

Its just a lighthearted observation of his appearance, Im clearly not accusing him of shady activity
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

June 19, 2019, 03:29:55 AM
Reply #1592

Shogun

Administrator
You serious? 😳

Its just a lighthearted observation of his appearance, Im clearly not accusing him of shady activity

Youve literally just called him a nonce mate

June 19, 2019, 03:33:38 AM
Reply #1593

sam of the south

Youve literally just called him a nonce mate

Blimey.

Ill just reiterate, it was my juvenile observation of his appearance (quite simply glasses and a little face) nothing to do with me thinking he actually is one
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

June 19, 2019, 03:35:47 AM
Reply #1594

Simon Paul

Administrator
You serious?

It's just a lighthearted observation of his appearance, I'm clearly not accusing him of shady activity
No it's not and as you've used the Internet before about Everton you will know that.

Calling someone a Nonce isn't light hearted "banter" it's reserved for people who deserve to be called it

June 19, 2019, 03:41:07 AM
Reply #1595

sam of the south

No it's not and as you've used the Internet before about Everton you will know that.

Calling someone a Nonce isn't light hearted "banter" it's reserved for people who deserve to be called it

Well, Ive explained what I meant by it, I didnt call him a nonce that would be insane. No offence intended. Ive seen it said on Twitter, and it struck me as amusing. I wont use it again, though. Apologies for the misunderstanding, lads.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 03:44:42 AM by sam of the south »
Henry David Thoreau

June 19, 2019, 04:11:14 AM
Reply #1596

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos l Everton!

June 19, 2019, 04:21:42 AM
Reply #1597

sam of the south

awful that

Ive explained myself above, and said I wont say it again
Henry David Thoreau

June 19, 2019, 04:29:24 AM
Reply #1598

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Ive explained myself above, and said I wont say it again

Aye just saw it after i posted.

Vamos l Everton!

June 19, 2019, 04:32:41 AM
Reply #1599

sam of the south

Aye just saw it after i posted.

Yeah, I was just being juvenile, I certainly didnt mean to dis the guy who ties up our transfers or offend anyone on here
Henry David Thoreau

June 19, 2019, 04:40:21 AM
Reply #1600

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah, I was just being juvenile, I certainly didnt mean to dis the guy who ties up our transfers or offend anyone on here

Dont worry about it! Just a terrible slur. But you know that now. Lets hope we see him this week with Gomes!!

Vamos l Everton!

June 19, 2019, 04:45:38 AM
Reply #1601

sam of the south

Dont worry about it! Just a terrible slur. But you know that now. Lets hope we see him this week with Gomes!!

God yeah, accusing someone of being one is sick. Happened to me once, fucking traumatic it was (there was no basis to it btw)

Would love to see his endearing dorky smile multiple times next week with Gomes, Sangere, Neres, Zouma, and Kean 🙋🏼‍♂️
Henry David Thoreau

June 19, 2019, 05:52:33 AM
Reply #1602

Bluedylan

This'll be a cracking bit of business for the price quoted.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

June 19, 2019, 02:02:30 PM
Reply #1603

TheTone

Well, Ive explained what I meant by it, I didnt call him a nonce that would be insane. No offence intended. Ive seen it said on Twitter, and it struck me as amusing. I wont use it again, though. Apologies for the misunderstanding, lads.

:hug:

June 19, 2019, 03:02:03 PM
Reply #1604

D15TIN

#Barca briefing today that fee has now been agreed with #efc for Andre Gomes - 22m initial with add-ons that could take it higher (but no higher than 31m). Clearly a very good deal for Everton in this market

Paul brown twitter