October 14, 2019, 06:03:46 PM

Author Topic: Goodison for Gomes?  (Read 121140 times)

December 08, 2018, 01:22:21 AM
Reply #660

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Aye I remember when I got called all sorts for saying we should look at a long term replacement for the wee man.

One of my favourite Everton players of the last 20 years easily. But it is what it is.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 08, 2018, 01:35:22 AM
Reply #661

Martip

Aye I remember when I got called all sorts for saying we should look at a long term replacement for the wee man.

One of my favourite Everton players of the last 20 years easily. But it is what it is.
Don't mind admitting I thought you were knee jerking at the time but to be fair from what I've seen spot on with that one. We 'll agree to disagree on our sexy midfielder though !

December 08, 2018, 01:50:56 AM
Reply #662

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Don't mind admitting I thought you were knee jerking at the time but to be fair from what I've seen spot on with that one. We 'll agree to disagree on our sexy midfielder though !

I still could be wrong, hopefully I am! One of the leagues best over the last decade.

My opinion is the games moved a bit and now kids have come through in he Coleman mould rather than being a rare jewel. Plus a bad injury and his lack of like early formal football training.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 08, 2018, 01:51:44 AM
Reply #663

sam of the south

I was very much (grudgingly) with you at the time.

Still hope to be proved emphatically wrong, but injury and age are cruel to players whose main asset is their athleticism.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

December 08, 2018, 02:04:31 AM
Reply #664

eyesalwaysblue

Pretty hard for Seamus to predict what's going to happen down the right at the moment, may contribute to him looking hesitant at times, if he knew he had reliable cover coming back from up top when he wants to maraude  he might do it more..
I still despise Clive Thomas..

December 08, 2018, 02:23:51 AM
Reply #665

Macca77

December 08, 2018, 02:26:29 AM
Reply #666

Martip

December 08, 2018, 02:38:13 AM
Reply #667

TheTone

Kin hell, big yerry must be 7 foot tall

December 08, 2018, 02:49:02 AM
Reply #668

sam of the south

I fucking love Yerry 💙
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

December 08, 2018, 03:12:07 AM
Reply #669

Ramjam

Mina for captain, love the spirit and desire of this lad, I can already tell he gets the club.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

December 08, 2018, 03:36:16 AM
Reply #670

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Even though Mina has been demonstrably wobbly, I really like him and think hes a CL level CB.

December 08, 2018, 07:18:58 AM
Reply #671

eyesalwaysblue

Even though Mina has been demonstrably wobbly, I really like him and think hes a CL level CB.
Thought he'd settled in really well, most of the team had a little wobble the other night, was great against them sunday, thought it didn't work with him and Zouma as well as him and Keane have gelled but was the first time together, "demonstrably wobbly" are you getting mixed up with Williams?
I still despise Clive Thomas..

December 08, 2018, 06:10:08 PM
Reply #672

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Williams was genuinely fucking horseshit.

All I mean is that in adapting to the league hes had a few like, minor wobbles. Despite that I really like the look of him and I think hes got a lot of potential.

December 08, 2018, 06:59:47 PM
Reply #673

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Williams was genuinely fucking horseshit.

All I mean is that in adapting to the league hes had a few like, minor wobbles. Despite that I really like the look of him and I think hes got a lot of potential.

Has he? Genuinely can't think of any
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

December 08, 2018, 07:10:02 PM
Reply #674

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Hes really slow like.

I do like him but he can get exposed.

Id prefer to have big Kurt alongside him.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown