October 14, 2019, 06:09:35 PM

Author Topic: Goodison for Gomes?  (Read 121141 times)

January 24, 2019, 11:55:28 PM
Reply #735

Bluedylan

This is the beauty of a loan eh? You judge him over an extended period of time, up close, and see how he handles tougher periods in the season, on and off the pitch. If he doesn't prove to be good enough, sound.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

January 25, 2019, 12:19:17 AM
Reply #736

Shogun

Administrator
Hell be fine.

Never played over the winter before so the games will have taken their toll, especially after months without playing anyway including no pre-season.

A class player and once the games even out well see that again.

January 25, 2019, 12:23:44 AM
Reply #737

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Hell be fine.

Never played over the winter before so the games will have taken their toll, especially after months without playing anyway including no pre-season.

A class player and once the games even out well see that again.

Thatll be it mate.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 25, 2019, 12:25:44 AM
Reply #738

Shogun

Administrator
Thatll be it mate.
Lets see

Loser posts on GOT all of next season

January 25, 2019, 12:29:00 AM
Reply #739

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Lets see

Loser posts on GOT all of next season

Ill let you choose my username.

In all seriousness, he did genuinely do some good things at first and I think hes capable of more - particularly dribbling, but hes fell off a cliff a bit. If he can get back to his original form Id be happy with him.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 25, 2019, 12:41:57 AM
Reply #740

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
He's definitely a much better player than he's been showing

January 25, 2019, 12:44:00 AM
Reply #741

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Still up for boxing him off for 20mil.

Anything more than that makes me a bit wheezy
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

January 25, 2019, 02:00:48 AM
Reply #742

Paddockoldie

I think his drop in form is mainly due to fatigue as I don't think he's ever played so many games in a short period of time as he has with us of late. He's class and you don't lose that.

January 25, 2019, 02:07:20 AM
Reply #743

eyesalwaysblue

Think his drop in form is more to do with the manager being stuck on how to try to accomodate and not rotate, Gomes is a class player hope we keep him.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 02:10:45 AM by eyesalwaysblue »
I still despise Clive Thomas..

January 25, 2019, 03:13:34 AM
Reply #744

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
If he turns out to be shite we'll just use him as the face of a range of Everton aftershaves.

Recoup the 20m in no time.

February 16, 2019, 09:56:14 PM
Reply #745

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Talk of a permanent deal on twitter.

25m okay, 25.01m no thank you.

February 16, 2019, 11:05:27 PM
Reply #746

sam of the south

Talk of a permanent deal on twitter.

25m okay, 25.01m no thank you.

If Gomes, Davies, and Vlasic were the only ones kept in a summer midfield revamp Id be happy
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

February 16, 2019, 11:50:21 PM
Reply #747

gizzblue

Few places saying he's happy and settled here and Barca want a deal ... it's happening ....he's were she should be heading, a touch of pure class about him .

Although one man doesn't make a midfield .
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 11:56:00 PM by gizzblue »
Born not made a blue .

February 16, 2019, 11:52:01 PM
Reply #748

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Still not sure if hes actually any good.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

February 16, 2019, 11:52:04 PM
Reply #749

Thornton_19

Dont think hes been anywhere near good enough since the turn of the year. Needs to improve next season if he stays in my opinion.

Hes dead handsome and looks like he smells lovely so hes worth 25 million.