October 24, 2019, 09:07:24 AM

Author Topic: Goodison for Gomes?  (Read 122894 times)

August 09, 2018, 03:09:03 PM
Read 122894 times

bluestevie

Dom King and a Telegraph journo say Gomes desperate to make move and will be an initial loan deal
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

August 09, 2018, 03:33:12 PM
Reply #1

bluestevie

Wolves will either manage to get midtable or completelly QPR it and end up relegated but February. My gut felling is they'll be more QPR than Burnley.

As I said in the other clubs transfer thread, Wolves are playing a dangerous game with the money they are throwing about, they need to click into gear straight away (starting after our game on Saturday) or they will struggle

August 09, 2018, 03:49:57 PM
Reply #2

bluestevie

Not really. Think they have more than enough quality in there to survive. They'll also have the bounce that all new teams have early on which carries a lot of promoted clubs through for when the inevitable plateau occurs.

They'll stay up don't get me wrong, they've a far stronger side than Cardiff and as strong as Fulham but they will have a wobble mid season like they did last year when they were dropping points left right and centre allowing rivals to catch them up, once they snapped out of it they cruised to the title

June 04, 2019, 06:10:30 AM
Reply #3

bluestevie

hopefully our first signing of the transfer window.

Lossl was the first signing

June 05, 2019, 05:36:50 AM
Reply #4

bluestevie

No he wasn't he is still a Huddersfield player until July

Doesn't matter if he is or not, we've announced him as joining us, therefore he is our first signing

June 26, 2019, 06:02:07 AM
Reply #5

bluestevie

I've been ridiculously grinning about this since I got out of work, what a magnificently handsome man and he's all ours for another 5 years