January 23, 2020, 09:15:44 PM

Author Topic: Goodison for Gomes?  (Read 144266 times)

November 06, 2019, 06:03:55 AM
Reply #90

sam of the south

A punch in self defence that broke a players jaw, cheekbone and split the skin on his forehead so that it clapped down. I had to give evidence in court.

Fucking hell, lethal weapon.

What sort of bloke is he?

How long did he go down for?
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

November 06, 2019, 06:23:23 AM
Reply #91

sam of the south

Ex squaddie, hands like shovels. Was our other hooker with me. Ironically he came on for me at half time because Id been taken off because our head coach was worried I was going to get sent off. Dirtiest game I ever played in. It was a genuine self defence action too - just caught him a peach. He did 8 months

Was it his first time inside?
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

November 06, 2019, 04:16:43 PM
Reply #92

sam of the south

Henry David Thoreau

November 06, 2019, 04:29:54 PM
Reply #93

sam of the south

This is my fav

Further sanctions expected for entering opposition changing rooms and inciting peace.

And a penalty to Liverpool.

End thread.

Henry David Thoreau

November 07, 2019, 01:13:19 AM
Reply #94

sam of the south

From BBC text.. hahahahhahahhahahahahahaha

'Harry Kane is well enough to play, as is Son.'

So ruddy bloody brave
Henry David Thoreau

November 07, 2019, 02:07:24 AM
Reply #95

sam of the south

Haha that was my first thought when he was reposting all the different players stories who wished him well. Video today confirmed my suspicions ;)

Anyone got the players stories?
Henry David Thoreau

November 07, 2019, 02:54:22 AM
Reply #96

sam of the south

Henry David Thoreau

November 07, 2019, 02:55:18 AM
Reply #97

sam of the south

Son will probably write a fucking book next, and drop a sentimental ballad in time for Christmas.
Henry David Thoreau

November 07, 2019, 05:38:20 AM
Reply #98

sam of the south

Need to move on from it. The narrative is set now, it's absolutely fucking bizarre, IMAGINE that had been a Liverpool player who's leg got snapped for one second please and think about how it would be handled.

Candlelight vigil for a player who saw his arse and broke someones leg from behind?? He'd be public enemy number 1.

Exactly what I said in the immediate aftermath.

Son would be for a cross.
Henry David Thoreau

November 07, 2019, 06:54:00 PM
Reply #99

sam of the south

I havent read or heard anyone talking about Gomes possible mental fragility in a disparaging way
Henry David Thoreau

November 27, 2019, 06:44:30 PM
Reply #100

sam of the south

I love this man; hes a diamond as well as being gorgeous.
Henry David Thoreau