September 18, 2019, 08:32:23 PM

Author Topic: Goodison for Gomes?  (Read 118659 times)

March 23, 2019, 10:38:01 AM
Reply #975

bluenuck

Watch a lot of Genk games then yeah?

Seriously doubt it somehow.

He doesn’t.

Berge is a well known name around the stats bomb guys and football manager worlds.

He’s Just regurgitating it all. Never comes up with anyone really new that no ones ever talked about, but comes across looking brilliant naming names like Berge and akanji.

in reality these guys are tough to get after they’ve become known about. Berge has been linked with arsenal before. He’d go there in a heartbeat before us.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 10:41:24 AM by bluenuck »

March 23, 2019, 02:54:54 PM
Reply #976

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
He may not watch Genk games but how do you two knobs know he doesn’t?

There’s this thing called the internet and you can stream all sorts of games from all sorts of countries. There’s even sites that facilitate the watching of highlights of all sorts of games around the globe.

March 23, 2019, 03:23:46 PM
Reply #977

BlueBeagle

He may not watch Genk games but how do you two knobs know he doesn’t?

There’s this thing called the internet and you can stream all sorts of games from all sorts of countries. There’s even sites that facilitate the watching of highlights of all sorts of games around the globe.

I asked him if he did if you care to read the post properly.

Thanks for your input though, it was excellent.

March 23, 2019, 04:39:25 PM
Reply #978

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
I asked him if he did if you care to read the post properly.

Thanks for your input though, it was excellent.

No you made your usual snide remark and then the knob who quoted you answered the lad on his behalf.

Let’s not pretend that you were actually asking if he watched Genk games - we all know from your posts that you were being a bellend.

March 23, 2019, 05:22:56 PM
Reply #979

BlueBeagle

No you made your usual snide remark and then the knob who quoted you answered the lad on his behalf.

Let’s not pretend that you were actually asking if he watched Genk games - we all know from your posts that you were being a bellend.

I asked him if he watched Genk games as he keeps bleating on about a lad that plays for them.

I also then stated that I don't believe that he actually watches any Genk games because, and let's be fucking honest, nobody watches that league.

Back in your box.

March 23, 2019, 06:05:58 PM
Reply #980

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I asked him if he watched Genk games as he keeps bleating on about a lad that plays for them.

I also then stated that I don't believe that he actually watches any Genk games because, and let's be fucking honest, nobody watches that league.

Back in your box.

Why are you arsed?

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

March 23, 2019, 06:13:11 PM
Reply #981

BlueBeagle

Why are you arsed?

Not arsed in the slightest, just curious to see if he's actually watched the kid play before repeatedly telling us how he's the potential answer to our prayers.

March 23, 2019, 07:20:33 PM
Reply #982

kramer0

Of course I've barely seen him play and only know him because of his stats.

I'm not a professional scout, I'm some guy on an internet forum.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 07:26:33 PM by kramer0 »

March 23, 2019, 09:34:42 PM
Reply #983

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Not arsed in the slightest, just curious to see if he's actually watched the kid play before repeatedly telling us how he's the potential answer to our prayers.

Coulda fooled me. Pretty much each of your posts i see on here is you stressing out and giving it the bifftas.

I’ll go find my box.

March 24, 2019, 01:27:59 AM
Reply #984

Dr. Sponge

Can’t we all just get along

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

March 31, 2019, 04:34:07 AM
Reply #985

eyesalwaysblue

Awsum passing display today, we must get him.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

March 31, 2019, 05:40:22 AM
Reply #986

gizzblue

Fucking awesome today .....the lad Gomes needs signing soon as . :thumbsup:

Also like to see the snide in him coming out a bit . :thumbsup: just what we need .
Born not made a blue .

March 31, 2019, 02:34:41 PM
Reply #987

charlatan

Lad on twitter was saying Moshiri and Ryantsev were there yesterday, and that agent Kia Joorabchin (sp?) was their guest (he's Gomes agent by all accounts)

April 02, 2019, 03:30:48 PM
Reply #988

Macca77

April 02, 2019, 03:38:23 PM
Reply #989

Lxxx

I'm a little torn. He delivers pretty average performances in the main but every so often, like in the derby and at weekend, he pulls out a worldie and makes people sit up and think he'd be cheap at twice the quoted price.

I do think though that the current front three in these positions, with their movement and guile, will bring the best out of him. He can now look up and see a pass whereas beforehand he had either Richarlison dropping deep or Walcott ambling around not offering much penetration. The change of position seems to suit Richarlison and has reignited some enthusiasm and Bernard seems to have upped his game too. A genuine run of games for DCL won't harm his development either.