October 22, 2019, 07:52:45 AM

Author Topic: Goodison for Gomes?  (Read 122535 times)

April 13, 2019, 02:08:25 AM
Reply #1065

gizzblue

Good to see nobody is getting carried away.

After playing like he did b Arsenal and his all important 'stats ' being good too I'm suprised you havnt got a small inni semi on for him this week Brap   :snigger:
Born not made a blue .

April 13, 2019, 04:05:08 AM
Reply #1066

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
After playing like he did b Arsenal and his all important 'stats ' being good too I'm suprised you havnt got a small inni semi on for him this week Brap   :snigger:

He was absolutely brilliant I thought yeah.

Might need a bit more before I am calling him the best player we've had in decades like.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

April 13, 2019, 04:44:37 AM
Reply #1067

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Baines was one of the best left backs I’ve seen play. Wonderful footballer.

April 13, 2019, 05:40:18 AM
Reply #1068

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Baines was one of the best left backs I’ve seen play. Wonderful footballer.

The best I’ve seen play. No contest.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

April 13, 2019, 06:37:42 AM
Reply #1069

irishtoffee

Daily star linking Spurs with a £30m bid for him

April 13, 2019, 09:24:05 AM
Reply #1070

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
He is everything you would want in a footballer, strong, smart, technical ability, a dribbler, hard in the tackle, super handsome and humble and gives back to the community.

What a man!
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

April 14, 2019, 08:06:42 AM
Reply #1071

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I told you guys he is no good. Inconsistent and only gets up for the big games. Flash in the pan. Wouldn’t spend $10M on him

For all of you wondering WTF, just being a typical Evertonian
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

April 14, 2019, 12:12:24 PM
Reply #1072

eyesalwaysblue

I told you guys he is no good. Inconsistent and only gets up for the big games. Flash in the pan. Wouldn’t spend $10M on him

For all of you wondering WTF, just being a typical Evertonian
Firmly put back in our place.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

April 14, 2019, 02:16:40 PM
Reply #1073

Waltzer

Daily star linking Spurs with a £30m bid for him

I hope im wrong, but i honestly think this is where he'll end up!! :(

April 14, 2019, 03:35:49 PM
Reply #1074

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
He needs to talk to someone about his temper…..  could have walked against Arsenal (should have walked against Bournemouth) and that stamp yesterday on Mitrovic was out of order.

April 14, 2019, 04:58:38 PM
Reply #1075

Alanvideo

He needs to talk to someone about his temper…..  could have walked against Arsenal (should have walked against Bournemouth) and that stamp yesterday on Mitrovic was out of order.
.................could be facing retrospective action for that stamp
We are special ,we are Everton.

April 14, 2019, 05:08:59 PM
Reply #1076

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I like that he’s got a bit of needle
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

April 14, 2019, 05:14:29 PM
Reply #1077

WeimaranerBlues

Said in the match thread. He will get done for it,. Only needs the likes of talksport , sky and the cunt Tony Gale going on about it and highlight it . Will be on ref watch on sky on Monday so be prepared for a charge/ retrospective ban
Loads get away with it , it only when the media etc show it over and over that the fa take notice.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 05:16:20 PM by WeimaranerBlues »

April 14, 2019, 08:08:22 PM
Reply #1078

Lxxx

You knocking him for having a bit of something about him?

April 14, 2019, 10:35:09 PM
Reply #1079

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
You knocking him for having a bit of something about him?
Knocking him for doing stupid things like stamping a player clearly better than him on the day. Should use his energy like Reid or Parkinson or Gravesen for that matter.