October 16, 2019, 12:03:52 PM

Author Topic: Goodison for Gomes?  (Read 121412 times)

May 13, 2019, 01:17:14 AM
Reply #1215

Shogun

Administrator
If we managed to sign Lukaku after a season long loan then we can sign Zouma and Gomes.

I know plenty has changed since those days but players who do well here on loan tend to want to stay.

May 13, 2019, 01:18:32 AM
Reply #1216

Cozzie

Hope so.

Zouma and Gomes would give us a great platform to build on.

May 13, 2019, 01:41:20 AM
Reply #1217

dchans

When does the window open
Fancy your own online, part time business?  Just PM me for more details...

May 13, 2019, 01:44:10 AM
Reply #1218

velimski

When does the window open

1st of June i think.

May 13, 2019, 03:15:55 AM
Reply #1220

BlueBeagle

If we managed to sign Lukaku after a season long loan then we can sign Zouma and Gomes.

I know plenty has changed since those days but players who do well here on loan tend to want to stay.

We signed Lukaku with no competition when he was surplus to requirements at his parent club.

Gomes is seemingly in demand from a bigger side and Chelsea will need to keep hold of Zouma through not being able to bring anyone else in.

Totally different.

May 13, 2019, 03:30:50 AM
Reply #1221

Shogun

Administrator
We signed Lukaku with no competition when he was surplus to requirements at his parent club.

Gomes is seemingly in demand from a bigger side and Chelsea will need to keep hold of Zouma through not being able to bring anyone else in.

Totally different.

Do you really think nobody wanted Lukaku at that age with his goals at West Brom and Everton?

May 13, 2019, 03:36:43 AM
Reply #1222

BlueBeagle

Do you really think nobody wanted Lukaku at that age with his goals at West Brom and Everton?

Nobody better than us

May 13, 2019, 05:51:55 AM
Reply #1223

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Spurs being linked with Gedson Fernandes of Benfica
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 13, 2019, 02:39:50 PM
Reply #1224

Tinga

Surely Chelsea won't let a young centerback go when they have a transfer ban incoming?

May 13, 2019, 03:06:04 PM
Reply #1225

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Nobody better than us

Why are you so adamant that Gomes and Zouma are so unattainable?

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

May 13, 2019, 04:25:03 PM
Reply #1226

BlueBeagle

Why are you so adamant that Gomes and Zouma are so unattainable?

Because better teams apparently want Gomes and Zouma is owned by a team that will need him after being banned from signing players, especially after a good season with us.

Not sure what's difficult to understand really.

May 13, 2019, 04:41:39 PM
Reply #1227

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Because better teams apparently want Gomes and Zouma is owned by a team that will need him after being banned from signing players, especially after a good season with us.

Not sure what's difficult to understand really.

I understand perfectly fine mate, just thought I’d ask the question.

Zouma is still 4th, maybe even 5th choice at Chelsea.

Maybe better teams are in for Gomes (not seen this reported anywhere reliable), but that doesn’t automatically rule us out.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

May 13, 2019, 08:21:43 PM
Reply #1228

Waltzer

I understand perfectly fine mate, just thought I’d ask the question.

Zouma is still 4th, maybe even 5th choice at Chelsea.

Maybe better teams are in for Gomes (not seen this reported anywhere reliable), but that doesn’t automatically rule us out.

Im with you on Zouma, if the price is right I can see us keeping him. Their transfer ban wont really hinder this deal as its not like we're even trying to take a squad player, its someone deemed surplus to requirements this year and its not like they've lost any of their centre backs either

May 13, 2019, 08:44:21 PM
Reply #1229

Toffee Tuesdays

Im with you on Zouma, if the price is right I can see us keeping him. Their transfer ban wont really hinder this deal as its not like we're even trying to take a squad player, its someone deemed surplus to requirements this year and its not like they've lost any of their centre backs either

Isn't Gary Cahill leaving?