July 04, 2020, 10:04:26 AM

Author Topic: Goodison for Gomes?  (Read 169218 times)

November 05, 2019, 12:55:49 AM
Reply #15

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
A vid I found explaining it. Some graphic photos but very educational for would be physios and internet doctors out there.

Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

November 05, 2019, 03:53:05 AM
Reply #16

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Wow, thanks Con, that guy sounds like he knows his stuff, really educational ! Did my ankle ten years ago, had one of this countyís best Physios take me through recovery (ex army pti & physio to 2003 England rugby squad) to this day I have nerve damage that feels every now and then like someone is putting a cattle prod to my ankle, mostly at night in bed, feels like Iíve been tasered, have been told learn to live with it.

Sadly not much else helps right now with nerve damage
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

November 07, 2019, 09:40:53 PM
Reply #17

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
It wasnít a red, it was a cynical yellow. Gomes got injured. We benefitted in that they had to play with 10 men.

Can we get over it. Gomes hasnít said a word about the incident and is just focused on getting better.

I get that vengeance is important to some of you but just let it go...