August 20, 2019, 07:10:17 PM

Author Topic: Goodison for Gomes?  (Read 115541 times)

August 09, 2018, 02:00:12 AM
Read 115541 times

dunkster

Sounds like we should only want/need him on loan.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

May 11, 2019, 12:14:14 AM
Reply #1

dunkster

Be typical spurs that.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

May 30, 2019, 09:19:06 PM
Reply #2

dunkster

Yeah the gathering story is spurs have swapped their interest to James maddison
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

June 12, 2019, 11:49:24 PM
Reply #3

dunkster

Probably some bullshit barca buy-back clause they always wanna stick in. Hopefully telling them to go get fucked on that front
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

June 15, 2019, 11:58:25 PM
Reply #4

dunkster

Be glad to put this thread to bed. First of many quality signings hopefully
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]