August 25, 2019, 12:33:20 AM

Author Topic: Goodison for Gomes?  (Read 116001 times)

August 09, 2018, 10:51:52 PM
Read 116001 times

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
*2. Bernard doesn't need to be announced today.
but he has been  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

October 22, 2018, 12:58:44 AM
Reply #1

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Thought he had a really solid debut. It'll do him wonders that.

What's everyones thoughts on him?

Beautiful man.
won't comment on the look but he looked so calm today. Can see him being a big upgrade

November 30, 2018, 09:19:45 PM
Reply #2

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
I got his name on my shirt. This is totally unacceptable for a 35 year old man but I just love him

I sometimes take my contact lenses out and look at myself in the mirror with the Andre Gomes shirt on. I've got dark hair and a beard so for a second or so I am Andre Gomes
If only i was 35 again I wouldn't mind looking like Tony Hibbert

December 07, 2018, 07:35:54 PM
Reply #3

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
What do you mean "raw tools"? The guy is absolute!! quality compared to those around him.

Sent from my SM-G965F using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

his stats mutch be lousy. Not sure Kramer looks at the game or just look at the stats After the game  ;)

April 14, 2019, 03:35:49 PM
Reply #4

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
He needs to talk to someone about his temper…..  could have walked against Arsenal (should have walked against Bournemouth) and that stamp yesterday on Mitrovic was out of order.

April 14, 2019, 10:35:09 PM
Reply #5

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
You knocking him for having a bit of something about him?
Knocking him for doing stupid things like stamping a player clearly better than him on the day. Should use his energy like Reid or Parkinson or Gravesen for that matter.

June 18, 2019, 04:05:51 AM
Reply #6

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Is that his Instagram account ? Surprised he flying Ryanair ?
so is Christian Eriksen..

June 19, 2019, 02:28:09 AM
Reply #7

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Sharing wardrobes eh ?

<<  The Luso has been reunited with himself sharing wardrobe with left-back Lucas Dign e and central Yerry Mina , who also left Barca for Goodison Park . The Everton became a major customer for Barca as they paid 20.2 million euros fixed (plus 1.5 variables) by the French and 30.25 (plus 1.5 variables) by the Colombian. Adding the 25 that will fall for André Gomes , the second club of Liverpool will have paid 75.45 million fixed to the Barça in a year. >>
we are not the second club of Liverpool....