September 23, 2020, 10:25:45 AM

Author Topic: Goodison for Gomes?  (Read 187491 times)

September 07, 2020, 05:10:16 AM
Reply #240

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Any details yet re: type, severity?

No idea. Seema fairly common for him though, pre season injury.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 16, 2020, 07:00:52 PM
Reply #241

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Listening to the Unholy Trinity pod which I don't mind at all, they are good blues and generally quite optimistic.

But a few mins in : "let's have it right, Andre Gomes is a creator isn't he"

Is he? What does he create? Where are you getting that from? His one assist so far?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 16, 2020, 07:55:15 PM
Reply #242

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
He seems a nice fella and I've certainly bought into him at times in the past, but how that misconstrued opinion of him as a creator still persists I don't know.

Less responsibility on him in a better midfield and more people showing for the ball should help him.

But yeah...not convinced he has a job any more now we have real midfielders.