August 15, 2018, 09:05:12 AM

Author Topic: [News]Everton seal Mina deal  (Read 2499 times)

August 09, 2018, 02:21:44 AM
Reply #15

Simon Paul

Administrator
That was sarcasm, the actual source is Barca Times quoting La Gazzetta Dello Sport, the leading Italian Sports paper
Why tell him? Let him kick off, it's all he's got.

August 09, 2018, 02:22:28 AM
Reply #16

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Proper bee in your bonnet you la.

August 09, 2018, 02:23:41 AM
Reply #17

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
That was sarcasm, the actual source is Barca Times quoting La Gazzetta Dello Sport, the leading Italian Sports paper
And an Italian paper is ITK about a deal between us and Barca for Yerri ? Might be but I still wouldn’t pop the champagne corks just yet.

August 09, 2018, 02:24:37 AM
Reply #18

Simon Paul

Administrator
And an Italian paper is ITK about a deal between us and Barca for Yerri ? Might be but I still wouldn't pop the champagne corks just yet.
Have you ever celebrated anything in your entire life?

August 09, 2018, 02:25:35 AM
Reply #19

bluestevie

Sorry boss, seems to have wound him up even more though
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

August 09, 2018, 02:27:35 AM
Reply #20

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

Nobody kicking off here mate, just asking if there is a reliable source behind the title “Everton seal Mina deal” hope we have but who knows if we have ?

August 09, 2018, 02:28:40 AM
Reply #21

Bluedylan

Nobody kicking off here mate, just asking if there is a reliable source behind the title “Everton seal Mina deal” hope we have but who knows if we have ?

It's Django.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

August 09, 2018, 02:30:24 AM
Reply #22

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Have you ever celebrated anything in your entire life?

Yes, plenty but I don’t see how anyone can celebrate the signing of Yerri based on the facial expression of a player during a press conference, I honestly can’t. Will celebrate like fuck if it happens but who knows if it ever will ?

August 09, 2018, 02:32:00 AM
Reply #23

MarcusFenix

Whats the difference between lust,love and true love? Spits,swallows and gargles

August 09, 2018, 02:33:55 AM
Reply #24

blue slug

Django shortchanged

August 09, 2018, 02:35:42 AM
Reply #25

Simon Paul

Administrator
Yes, plenty but I don't see how anyone can celebrate the signing of Yerri based on the facial expression of a player during a press conference, I honestly can't. Will celebrate like fuck if it happens but who knows if it ever will ?
It was more the tone of Richies voice than the facial expression. His words were deliberately chosen and he used some obvious intonation when he said certain words. Listen back and tell me I'm wrong.

August 09, 2018, 02:36:43 AM
Reply #26

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Proper bee in your bonnet you la.

Me ? No bee, asked a simple question, what is the source of such optimism/conviction that he has/will sign, is that unreasonable ? Btw, to date, no answer ?

August 09, 2018, 02:37:19 AM
Reply #27

blue slug

Me ? No bee, asked a simple question, what is the source of such optimism/conviction that he has/will sign, is that unreasonable ? Btw, to date, no answer ?

Nobee one kenobi

August 09, 2018, 02:39:37 AM
Reply #28

BlueForYou

Beehive, I mean behave
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

August 09, 2018, 02:39:49 AM
Reply #29

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
It was more the tone of Richies voice than the facial expression. His words were deliberately chosen and he used some obvious intonation when he said certain words. Listen back and tell me I'm wrong.

Will do, and you may be right but even so that’s a million miles away from Minas signature on a contract, but hey, let’s not get confrontational about this, I asked a simple question then a ton of bricks came down upon me !
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 02:41:13 AM by Escla »