October 24, 2018, 03:12:23 AM

Author Topic: Deadline day  (Read 14434 times)

August 10, 2018, 06:33:42 PM
Reply #810

Robioto

I'd really like to see Dowell involved this season.

August 10, 2018, 06:35:39 PM
Reply #811

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Can't see it

Sandro will be 4th behind Tosun/Niasse/DCL up front

In terms of attacking mids/wingers, Richarlison, Bernard, Walcott, Lookman, Siggy, Gomes

We've not got Europe, so genuinely can't see either of them getting any minutes. They might be on the bench for a few early games whilst signings get up to speed but that's about it

True, just think while Bernard and Gomes are getting up to speed they will get good minutes.

August 10, 2018, 06:36:04 PM
Reply #812

blue slug

I'd really like to see Dowell involved this season.

Me too and think he could get a few games in off the bench and cup games possibly

August 10, 2018, 06:49:59 PM
Reply #813

Bally

Administrator
I'm fucking made up with deadline day for us, the Kopites in work have melted hahahah
It's the roll I way

August 10, 2018, 06:58:57 PM
Reply #814

BlueForYou

Sandro could be our surprise package this season; Niasse responded to Silva at Hull and maybe Marco's magic can bring out something good from Ramirez, if given the chance

If not, he'll be sent out on loan by the 31st

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

August 10, 2018, 07:15:18 PM
Reply #815

Evertonian in NC

It's obviously flexible, but Silva did say he prefers to work with 22 outfield players:

Coleman
Kenny
Baines
Digne
Mina
Zouma
Keane
Jags
Holgate
Gana
Schneiderlin
Davies
Gomes
Beni / McCarthy
Bernard
Richarlison
Walcott
Lookman
Siggy
Tosun
Niasse
DCL

How did we manage not to discuss fucking McCarthy off?  Surely someone will take him in the dreadful Irish or Scottish Leagues?

/hides from Thomas
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

August 10, 2018, 07:20:49 PM
Reply #816

Cereal Killer

How did we manage not to discuss fucking McCarthy off?  Surely someone will take him in the dreadful Irish or Scottish Leagues?

/hides from Thomas

Having a broken leg tends to get noticed in a medical

August 10, 2018, 07:28:16 PM
Reply #817

Gash

Global Moderator

/hides from Thomas

He's far better than the Scottish or Irish Leagues but the fact he's probably a good few months away from fitness means he wasn't going anywhere.