August 19, 2018, 07:22:09 AM

Author Topic: Positivity  (Read 646 times)

August 10, 2018, 03:53:25 PM
Reply #15

Fynci

Iím excited, but preparing myself for a slow start. It will take some time for the players to bed in, and until then we will be relying on the same players that got schooled in pre-season!

August 10, 2018, 03:55:51 PM
Reply #16

Mouse

On this suject, nice interview with Denise BB in the Telegraph regarding the club's vision and reponsibilities both on and off the pitch

August 10, 2018, 05:53:08 PM
Reply #17

Normm

As always, there is the nagging fear that accompanies any Blue's optimism, but I think this time the optimism is justifiable. There is a general buzz around the whole club - new executives, new management team, new players, new stadium, new corporate offices, new EITC projects.

I believe most fans are realistic enough to know it will take a little time for Silva to work his magic with both his ideas and the new arrivals. After the dross of the last season I'll be happy to see a team with an attacking philosophy and a little bit of flair.

For the moment, I'm holding back the fear and going with joyous optimism and total positivity...

I came online to post something about the positivity I feel about the club going into the new season ...Beaten to it!

From the club's new-look website to the new manager, DoF, new players, new stadium plans - everything just exudes confidence and a positive outlook going forward. Also, fans and management seem more in agreement over players to retain, bring in and let go. We now seem to have a manager and squad that can deliver the style of play that can bring exciting football back to the club - and hopefully success. This is POSITIVELY different.

Everton FC, for all the good it brings to the community, deserves to shine also on the pitch. NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 05:54:57 PM by Normm »

August 10, 2018, 06:33:05 PM
Reply #18

SANA_DR0

out of our 1st ten games,, the only hard ones are Arsenal and Man Utd,

i think Wolves maybe a tad difficult.. but the rest are against teams i'd expect us to beat.. if we can get the team working well together, by the time the hard part of the season kicks in.. we should be pretty high up
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....