August 16, 2018, 01:08:39 PM

Poll

Poll: Which of our new signings are you happiest about?

Richarlison
40 (38.5%)
Lucas Digne
3 (2.9%)
Bernard
33 (31.7%)
Yerry Mina
25 (24%)
Andre Gomes
3 (2.9%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Author Topic: Poll: Which of our new signings are you happiest about?  (Read 1023 times)

August 10, 2018, 03:47:03 AM
Read 1023 times

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Pretty self-explanatory, which of the summer's signings are you happiest at seeing join the club?
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

August 10, 2018, 03:48:19 AM
Reply #1

Evertonian in NC

Voted Mina.  Think he's going to make our back line so much more dynamic.  Night and day difference.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

August 10, 2018, 03:48:35 AM
Reply #2

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

August 10, 2018, 03:50:18 AM
Reply #3

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Tough one that.

Previous years any of them would have been easy winners.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

August 10, 2018, 03:51:24 AM
Reply #4

Toffee1

Like all of them but think that Bernard could be very, very special for us.

August 10, 2018, 03:52:40 AM
Reply #5

Juanito

I asked my mate in Brazil about Richarlison, Bernard and Mina. Raving about Richarlson (thinks he will make the 2022 squad) and Mina but not so much about Bernard, as he was not so great for Brazil. Still think he will be good for us but Richarlison could be something extra special.

August 10, 2018, 03:54:26 AM
Reply #6

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Previous years any of them would have been easy winners.

I havenít picked yet either. Iíve actually hovered over them all. Mina for obvious reasons, Bernard because heís got that bit extra, but Digne is possibly doing it for me. Baines is pretty much my all time fave player, and to replace him you need to do it right. Iíve got a very good feeling about our Luc.

August 10, 2018, 03:54:54 AM
Reply #7

BlueForYou

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

August 10, 2018, 03:57:59 AM
Reply #8

Robioto

Richarlison excites me the most.

August 10, 2018, 03:59:59 AM
Reply #9

sam of the south

Richarlison thus far with his power, direct running, and positivity, but I hope I change my mind constantly throughout the season because they ALL emerge.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

August 10, 2018, 04:00:18 AM
Reply #10

MmmblueBernard

Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

August 10, 2018, 04:01:23 AM
Reply #11

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Proper tough question that.

Richarlison has massive potential, seems like a great guy, and can easily imagine him being a proper hero at Goodison.

Mina meets a massive need in theory, and if he's successful will be a fantastic signing.

Bernard a massive x-factor for me.  Massively talented player but question marks as to whether he'll be able to adapt to the English game, huge upside if he does.

Digne whilst less obvious could potentially be the answer to our Baines succession problem and looks a quality player.

August 10, 2018, 04:05:59 AM
Reply #12

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Potentially five great signings i think gomes could be a big surprise

August 10, 2018, 04:09:02 AM
Reply #13

dekko

All of the above.

Everyone is an Upgrade to what we had.

August 10, 2018, 04:15:48 AM
Reply #14

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Richarlison has the potential for an awful lot of egg rubbing in an awful lot of faces.

Think heís going to be a special player. Perfect modern prem era player and Iím very happy about signing him. No qualms over the doh at all.

Digne - good solid signing. Safety first approach and might have a bit of an upside once he plays significant minutes.

Bernard is a bit of a wow signing for me. Surprised thereís not been much fuss in the media or footy pods...might take 2/3 months before he starts performing. Could be a real winner, could easily slip down the pan.

Mina - pleased with this one 8/10 signing I think. Big massive young CB who could be worth a tidy profit in 12 months. Potential CL level CB if he settles.

Gomes - adds slightly more vertical dribbling to the midfield, which is progression up the pitch one way or another so OK. Would have preferred a better passer of the ball - but wondering if Bernard will take some of that responsibility?

Zouma - Day one Prem-ready upgrade on anything weíve got, CL level at his best and his injury is behind him...hope thereís an option to buy.

Overall - great window you have to say. Very pleased. Some minor causes for concern and I think quality wise, had we got Ghezzal instead of Richarlison, Seri instead of Gomes, Schurrle instead of Bernard etc. Would we feel much different? Might not be streaking ahead in the way some think.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.