December 19, 2018, 05:23:52 AM

Author Topic: Denise Barrett-Baxendale  (Read 2369 times)

August 10, 2018, 05:15:50 PM
Reply #15

BlueForYou

We're all smitten, I think we're in love
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

August 10, 2018, 05:20:50 PM
Reply #16

Gary1878

You can see how intertwined with the club she is and how she understands the values. She also seems well balanced, understanding the challenges, but is ambitious to overcome these and help the club succeed. Hopefully the champions league theme tune will be sounded out in our new stadium in the not too distant future!

August 10, 2018, 05:27:43 PM
Reply #17

Jamokachi

She's great. But we already knew that from her work with EitC. Fully deserving of the role she has, making blues everywhere proud.

August 10, 2018, 07:07:26 PM
Reply #18

Normm

Well spoken! She deserves lots of credit, but let's not be forgetting the roles of our chairmen: Bill Kenwright and Farhad Moshiri. Without their input and foresight, we would not be witnessing much of the good that we now see happening at the club. They also deserve to be congratulated:

:cheers:

August 11, 2018, 04:48:12 PM
Reply #19

74Blue

I think that a really telling part of that article is the bit where she mentions Brands and Silva, and the need to give them the necessary time to turn things around. That's a real vote of confidence from a CEO and gives real optimism that the club have now got the people that they really want at the helm, and will back them completely for the foreseeable future. None of this sacking the manager at Christmas if were not winning every week.
I really do think that this time, Everton may just have got it all right at the top and it would appear that they are all singing from the same hymnsheet and recognise that building a dynasty does not happen overnight.
Feels like a really good time to be an Evertonian right now.

August 11, 2018, 04:53:55 PM
Reply #20

KoemansNumberTens

Feels like we are back in the big time. Haven’t got the playing side of it right yet but it just appears like we have the people, ambition and are willing to put in the investment to get there

August 11, 2018, 05:19:29 PM
Reply #21

blue1948

Feels like we are back in the big time. Haven’t got the playing side of it right yet but it just appears like we have the people, ambition and are willing to put in the investment to get there

Wait until tonight!! We just might get it right . I think Mr Moshiri deserves all the credit he can get .This is a man who invested in another Premier league club and became a fan , then he was sweet talked into parting with a hell of a lot of money only to watch a load of rubbish at another club .Still he keeps the cash coming and more importantly the belief in what he was asked to do .Well done to him I say. COYB

August 11, 2018, 05:30:38 PM
Reply #22

74Blue

Wait until tonight!! We just might get it right . I think Mr Moshiri deserves all the credit he can get .This is a man who invested in another Premier league club and became a fan , then he was sweet talked into parting with a hell of a lot of money only to watch a load of rubbish at another club .Still he keeps the cash coming and more importantly the belief in what he was asked to do .Well done to him I say. COYB
I would extend some of that credit to BK too.
He took an enormous amount of stick over the years, but always stuck to his "I am just a custodian of the club and will sell only when I find the right person for this club"
It would appear that he has found the right man in Moshiri and deserves credit for not just selling out to any old fucking crank with a few quid going spare. We could have ended up getting a complete fucking loon like that helmet at Hull City, the clowns at Blackburn Rovers, or the blert who owns Cardiff City. Instead, we have a billionaire accountant, who is prepared to back the club fully and seems to have finally put together a dream team to drive us forward.

August 11, 2018, 05:36:39 PM
Reply #23

blue1948

I would extend some of that credit to BK too.
He took an enormous amount of stick over the years, but always stuck to his "I am just a custodian of the club and will sell only when I find the right person for this club"
It would appear that he has found the right man in Moshiri and deserves credit for not just selling out to any old fucking crank with a few quid going spare. We could have ended up getting a complete fucking loon like that helmet at Hull City, the clowns at Blackburn Rovers, or the blert who owns Cardiff City. Instead, we have a billionaire accountant, who is prepared to back the club fully and seems to have finally put together a dream team to drive us forward.

In total agreement ,well put although I can't find some of the words in my dictionary!

August 11, 2018, 06:08:20 PM
Reply #24

KoemansNumberTens

Not having kenwright get any credit. If the kings dock “ring fenced” money had been there we might be in city’s position right now

He took too fucking long and he was involved in too many massive failures

August 11, 2018, 06:14:22 PM
Reply #25

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Great read.

‘Champions league is not a dream, it is something I am planning dor’ - superb.

At some point soon we need to see commercial improvement. Sponsorship deals that begin to close the gap, retail arm improvement, improved ecom and communications set up.

Next year I expect us to be doing a money-making trip somewhere with lots of fans who will pay good money after Richarlisons record breaking year.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 11, 2018, 06:26:01 PM
Reply #26

Tinga

Great read.

‘Champions league is not a dream, it is something I am planning dor’ - superb.

At some point soon we need to see commercial improvement. Sponsorship deals that begin to close the gap, retail arm improvement, improved ecom and communications set up.

Next year I expect us to be doing a money-making trip somewhere with lots of fans who will pay good money after Richarlisons record breaking year.

Or checking our parachute payments out..

August 11, 2018, 06:59:14 PM
Reply #27

Alanvideo

We're all smitten, I think we're in love
.............yes a little bit  :blush: .She stole the show at the AGM back in January
We are special ,we are Everton.

August 11, 2018, 07:11:05 PM
Reply #28

74Blue

Not having kenwright get any credit. If the kings dock “ring fenced” money had been there we might be in city’s position right now

He took too fucking long and he was involved in too many massive failures
I think that in years to come, we will look back at the Kings Dock plans and breathe a huge sigh of relief as we sit in our world class stadium, watching Champions League football.
I'm still not convinced that Kings Dock would have ever really worked tbh.

August 11, 2018, 07:15:41 PM
Reply #29

KoemansNumberTens

I think that in years to come, we will look back at the Kings Dock plans and breathe a huge sigh of relief as we sit in our world class stadium, watching Champions League football.
I'm still not convinced that Kings Dock would have ever really worked tbh.

Is that not 2 double failures in your eyes then? 2 stadiums what wouldn’t have worked. Both we didn’t end up in cos of our boards failures rather than a realisation they weren’t right