December 12, 2018, 08:37:39 AM

Author Topic: 2018-19 Loan Watch  (Read 16520 times)

August 12, 2018, 04:09:35 AM
Read 16520 times

Shogun

Administrator
So far

Onyekuru (Galatasaray)
Connolly (Wigan)
Robinson (Wigan)
Mirallas (Fiorentina)
Garbutt (Oxford)
Williams (Stoke)
Tarashaj (Grasshopper)

Connolly scored against Villa today and played as a DM. Robinson also played.

Garbutt doing terribly https://yellowsforum.co.uk/threads/player-ratings-vs-fleetwood.1132/

Williams made his debut coming on after half an hour for Stoke and wasn't a disaster.

I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

August 12, 2018, 04:41:27 AM
Reply #1

velimski

Could we have a seperate thread which doesn't include Mirallas, Williams and Garbutt just so that I don't have to be reminded of them at any stage of my life ever again  please?

August 12, 2018, 08:16:08 AM
Reply #2

Cereal Killer

Could we have a seperate thread which doesn't include Mirallas, Williams and Garbutt just so that I don't have to be reminded of them at any stage of my life ever again  please?

Just wait until Mo, Bolasie and Vlasic can be added to this  ;D

August 12, 2018, 10:15:45 AM
Reply #3

Outworlder47

Just wait until Mo, Bolasie and Vlasic can be added to this  ;D

Vlasic apparently off to CSKA Moscow, though no confirmation that I can tell. S*n reported that they made a £9M permanent bid for him, which is so derisory that it's hard to believe considering we paid £10M. CSKA's got plenty of cash from selling Golovin.

August 12, 2018, 10:57:29 AM
Reply #4

howard1334

Can the hating on Mirallas please end now that he has left. It has always been over the top, but especially after a preseason where he obviously put in effort and then left without making any negative comments about Everton, it is just so unnecessary.

August 12, 2018, 02:12:47 PM
Reply #5

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Garbutt deffo isnít a footballer.

Heís deffo going to be flogging Herbalife or some shit in the next 18 months.

His career should be timelined and stuck on the academy walls as a cautionary tale.

August 12, 2018, 02:35:07 PM
Reply #6

irishtoffee

Vlasic apparently off to CSKA Moscow, though no confirmation that I can tell. S*n reported that they made a £9M permanent bid for him, which is so derisory that it's hard to believe considering we paid £10M. CSKA's got plenty of cash from selling Golovin.
It's hardly derisory. Just because we over paid doesn't mean they have to. He certainly hasn't shown anything to increase his value

August 12, 2018, 05:11:47 PM
Reply #7

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber

Did we really play that much for him?  I thought it was like half that. :(
My momma says I'm special.

August 12, 2018, 05:13:04 PM
Reply #8

Jamokachi

Did we really play that much for him?  I thought it was like half that. :(

In a world where Danny Ings is worth 20m, what's 10?!

August 12, 2018, 06:12:19 PM
Reply #9

Gash

Global Moderator
Can the hating on Mirallas please end now that he has left. It has always been over the top, but especially after a preseason where he obviously put in effort and then left without making any negative comments about Everton, it is just so unnecessary.

So no one's allowed to comment about him unless it's to say something nice, is he your brother or something?

Most of the stick he gets is warranted, and it's criticism as opposed to outright abuse anyway. He's done better out of Everton than we ever got out of him, he's hardly turned up in the last two or three seasons and his attiude has been questionable at best, he's managed to fall out of favour with 4 managers all of different personalities in the time he's been here.

Just because he did his annual 'turn up for two or three games' in pre season isn't going to do much to change people's opinions of him now. Putting in the effort in pre season should be the minimum requirement, especially with a new manager to try and impress. I'm not surprised he left without saying anything negative about the club, that nice new contract he got through to 2020 should keep him happy enough. The club's looked after him well, he should have little to complain about.

August 12, 2018, 06:54:06 PM
Reply #10

MmmblueBernard

Fuck Mirallas.

Heís mugged this club off for millions.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

August 12, 2018, 08:46:51 PM
Reply #11

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Canít wait until we finally bin him off. Him only going on loan and Besic deciding to sit in the stand and play the odd U-23 game instead of going to a club with ambitions to play in the PL slightly took the edge off the amazing transfer window.

August 12, 2018, 10:25:28 PM
Reply #12

howard1334

So no one's allowed to comment about him unless it's to say something nice, is he your brother or something?

Most of the stick he gets is warranted, and it's criticism as opposed to outright abuse anyway. He's done better out of Everton than we ever got out of him, he's hardly turned up in the last two or three seasons and his attiude has been questionable at best, he's managed to fall out of favour with 4 managers all of different personalities in the time he's been here.

Just because he did his annual 'turn up for two or three games' in pre season isn't going to do much to change people's opinions of him now. Putting in the effort in pre season should be the minimum requirement, especially with a new manager to try and impress. I'm not surprised he left without saying anything negative about the club, that nice new contract he got through to 2020 should keep him happy enough. The club's looked after him well, he should have little to complain about.

Calm down, Gash. I think that basically all criticism and character attacks basically stem from one incident -- where he wrongly took the penalty off of Baines. He clearly did fuck up there, but otherwise, comments re: his effort and character appear to be way overblown.

Yes, he was long one of my favorite players, so I am defensive of him. But the constant attacks on him are tiresome anyways.

August 12, 2018, 11:12:02 PM
Reply #13

Gash

Global Moderator
Calm down, Gash. I think that basically all criticism and character attacks basically stem from one incident -- where he wrongly took the penalty off of Baines. He clearly did fuck up there, but otherwise, comments re: his effort and character appear to be way overblown.

Yes, he was long one of my favorite players, so I am defensive of him. But the constant attacks on him are tiresome anyways.

Haha, calm down? Mate, I'm perfectly calm but then I'm not the one on an internet forum asking people not to have a go at a player just because I like him.

I think the penalty incident just confirmed what a lot of people were already thinking about him rather than be the cause of people's dislike, he very much thinks of himself and isn't a team player on the park. He's had plenty games when he's not looked arsed or flattered to deceive. I think that's another reason people have a go, plenty have been willing to forgive and forget only for him to come back and put in another half arsed performance.

I'm not just having a go for the sake of it either, I stuck up for him when Martinez was leaving him out and felt he should play him and that he was being harshly treated. But you can go back as far as 2015 to find him making noises that he might need to leave as he wasn't getting games.

Anyway, with any luck he'll leave after this season and you won't need to worry about people having a go at him anymore.

August 12, 2018, 11:43:36 PM
Reply #14

Lxxx

Can't believe people are even arsed enough about Mirallas to have a strong discussion about him. Total non entity of a player.