December 15, 2019, 01:43:29 AM

Author Topic: Your 11  (Read 2867 times)

November 05, 2019, 07:23:56 PM
Reply #75

ally2

Fuck it, what have we got to lose?!

No defense whoooo

Haha. I don't think even Gana could pull off the Davies role in that set up. He'd give it a damn good go though.

November 05, 2019, 07:28:57 PM
Reply #76

YankeeBlue214

Haha. I don't think even Gana could pull off the Davies role in that set up. He'd give it a damn good go though.

I’m going for the 4-6 victory! 😅
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
- George Santayana

November 06, 2019, 12:50:40 PM
Reply #77

GrantyBoy78

The enormity of Gomes being out is really starting to hit home. I know he’s been inconsistent this season but he’s still our best midfielder, when on form.

Maybe I’m looking too far ahead but those well-documented December games are looking more and more intimidating. We’re not just short of quality and energy in centre midfield, we’re getting short on numbers!

We’ve got 8 games in 28 days. All against better teams who have stronger midfields, with the option to freshen things up. Even now our first 11 doesn’t look great and there’s no way the likes of Delph are going to play every 3 days for a month. It’s going to be a big ask for Beningime and Adeniran, hope they’re up to it.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

November 06, 2019, 09:08:33 PM
Reply #78

Juanito

The enormity of Gomes being out is really starting to hit home. I know he’s been inconsistent this season but he’s still our best midfielder, when on form.

Maybe I’m looking too far ahead but those well-documented December games are looking more and more intimidating. We’re not just short of quality and energy in centre midfield, we’re getting short on numbers!

We’ve got 8 games in 28 days. All against better teams who have stronger midfields, with the option to freshen things up. Even now our first 11 doesn’t look great and there’s no way the likes of Delph are going to play every 3 days for a month. It’s going to be a big ask for Beningime and Adeniran, hope they’re up to it.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

Despite Gomes's erratic form, he really stands tall in the bigger games and gives us confidence, calm on the ball etc.  Last thing we need is Schneiderlin giving the ball straight back to the full back and the running a mile.