December 14, 2018, 06:24:45 AM

Author Topic: 2018-19 Loan Watch  (Read 17059 times)

Outworlder47 and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

August 13, 2018, 12:12:55 AM
Reply #15

Gash

Global Moderator
Can't believe people are even arsed enough about Mirallas to have a strong discussion about him. Total non entity of a player.

This coming from the master of the mundane. ;)

August 13, 2018, 01:15:39 AM
Reply #16

Bluenose 91

I hope his wife leaves him.

August 20, 2018, 02:47:13 AM
Reply #17

Bluedylan

Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

August 20, 2018, 02:55:15 AM
Reply #18

cantoffee

Nice finish, he seems like one who has a high ceiling and would contribute as soon as he can get a work permit

August 20, 2018, 11:56:04 PM
Reply #19

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

August 21, 2018, 12:17:48 AM
Reply #20

blue slug

Garbutt popular then 😆

August 21, 2018, 01:43:33 PM
Reply #21

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

August 22, 2018, 12:01:08 AM
Reply #22

SANA_DR0

Fuck Mirallas.

Heís mugged this club off for millions.

many others have done the same... including shareholders and board members..

i got no issues with Mirallas, i dont get why people feel like they need to swear/abuse players who are deemed no longer good enough.. he provided some good memories... some people have short attention spans i guess...

just wish he never got that injury v Liverpool...
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

August 22, 2018, 12:56:33 AM
Reply #23

Outworlder47

Garbutt popular then 😆

Got subbed off after an hour at the weekend, and is on the bench today.

Also: He's just two months younger than Digne.

August 22, 2018, 03:15:49 AM
Reply #24

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

i got no issues with Mirallas, i dont get why people feel like they need to swear/abuse players who are deemed no longer good enough.. he provided some good memories... some people have short attention spans i guess...

Havenít you spent the last two months crying about Schneiderlin giving it absolutely loads?

August 22, 2018, 03:22:48 AM
Reply #25

SANA_DR0

Havenít you spent the last two months crying about Schneiderlin giving it absolutely loads?

i never swore at him, i never said he conned millions off the club... i just said he hasnt played well..

i made maybe 4 posts in 2 months regarding Schneiderlin, i said his displays where woeful, that he made plenty of mistakes... i based my posts on what he did (didnt do)

i could have went the same way  mmmbluebernard and dissed him as a professional and said fuck him.

Also Mirallas has been here for here for 6 years, while Schneiderlin for not even 2, Mirallas has also assisted more/scored more and worked harder in those 6 years than i have seen Schneiderlin work the last 18 months..

maybe dislike Mirallas for his car, his showboaty lifestyle, crap taste in car colors and for taking the pen off of Baines.. i disliked Schneiderlin for being a shit player..

but i would still like Schneiderlin to do well, and show me what he can do.. hopefully that will happen.

TL:DR big difference in what i was saying about Morgan and what mmmbluebernard is saying bout Kevin.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

August 22, 2018, 03:25:10 AM
Reply #26

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Why are people still trying to defend Mirallas.

He downed tools three years ago. Heís another clubs problem now.

Hopefully silva will have no time for the Kevin Mirallas type of player anymore.

August 22, 2018, 03:32:09 AM
Reply #27

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
i never swore at him, i never said he conned millions off the club... i just said he hasnt played well..

i made maybe 4 posts in 2 months regarding Schneiderlin, i said his displays where woeful, that he made plenty of mistakes... i based my posts on what he did (didnt do)

i could have went the same way  mmmbluebernard and dissed him as a professional and said fuck him.

Also Mirallas has been here for here for 6 years, while Schneiderlin for not even 2, Mirallas has also assisted more/scored more and worked harder in those 6 years than i have seen Schneiderlin work the last 18 months..

maybe dislike Mirallas for his car, his showboaty lifestyle, crap taste in car colors and for taking the pen off of Baines.. i disliked Schneiderlin for being a shit player..

but i would still like Schneiderlin to do well, and show me what he can do.. hopefully that will happen.

TL:DR big difference in what i was saying about Morgan and what mmmbluebernard is saying bout Kevin.

Haha. Ok sound mate. 👍

August 23, 2018, 03:41:35 AM
Reply #28

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
I've not seen much of the game but Ashley Williams has just been sent off for a 2nd yellow which he probably could have had earlier.  Stoke are 3-0 down and the commentator said that Williams had had a "calamitous" evening.

Completely lost his legs and head even at a lower level by the looks of things.

August 23, 2018, 03:47:24 AM
Reply #29

blue slug

I've not seen much of the game but Ashley Williams has just been sent off for a 2nd yellow which he probably could have had earlier.  Stoke are 3-0 down and the commentator said that Williams had had a "calamitous" evening.

Completely lost his legs and head even at a lower level by the looks of things.

He really is utter shite ainít he even at championship level lol