November 17, 2018, 02:47:53 AM

Author Topic: 2018-19 Loan Watch  (Read 12855 times)

November 03, 2018, 01:34:00 AM
Reply #165

BlueForYou

Prediction based on watching him play

Silva bombed him out because he demanded first team football - or else.......................

So it was else!
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

November 03, 2018, 01:43:33 AM
Reply #166

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Watching galatasarsy on me bike here, onyekeru is fucking rapid
Simply simply lovely

November 03, 2018, 02:25:31 AM
Reply #167

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Is Joe Williams playing for Bolton tonight?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

November 03, 2018, 02:30:05 AM
Reply #168

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Is Joe Williams playing for Bolton tonight?
Yeah 21
Simply simply lovely

November 03, 2018, 02:42:49 AM
Reply #169

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Watching galatasarsy on me bike here, onyekeru is fucking rapid

Thought he was injured again.

Not a great record in Turkey so far considering Kone is one of the top scorers and adebayor who hasn’t played serious football since about 2008 got aba 20 goals last year - HOWEVER, he’s been injured a lot and he is absolutely rapid.

Personally think Richarlison, Bernard, Lookman, Henry into 1 first team position does not go, so I think Henry might get sold shortly.

There are rumours he was part of a weird money spin through an agent, but he does look a decent player.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 02:43:56 AM by brap2 »
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 03, 2018, 03:25:26 AM
Reply #170

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Thought he was injured again.

Not a great record in Turkey so far considering Kone is one of the top scorers and adebayor who hasn't played serious football since about 2008 got aba 20 goals last year - HOWEVER, he's been injured a lot and he is absolutely rapid.

Personally think Richarlison, Bernard, Lookman, Henry into 1 first team position does not go, so I think Henry might get sold shortly.

There are rumours he was part of a weird money spin through an agent, but he does look a decent player.
He played out wide tbf to him, he is just super super quick
Simply simply lovely

November 05, 2018, 01:30:22 PM
Reply #171

Toddacelli

Based on what?

Based on the fact that I've seen more than one game where he's been the best player on the pitch. He's looked a man amongst boys at times when he was only 18/19/20 himself.

I can't give you the stats for it - don't think they exist - but he's come across at times as a proper winner - ruthless and effective. The sort of player the shite usually sign. (fuck me, that hurt)

Flashes of strength and quality far beyond his years and he has plenty of time to get better.

Just my opinion. 

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

November 05, 2018, 06:54:44 PM
Reply #172

SANA_DR0

You spoke about Brexiters and then you reduced the Russian league to two very stereotypical things - cold and vodka. I just found that odd.

Sometimes people see slights that are not there because they are looking for them.
Sometimes people see the worst in things because they are looking for them.
Sometimes the shadow you fear is the one cast.

i was being sarcastic in regards to cold and Vodka. I shoulda added russian bots, and hacking democratic elections.. my bad :P

as most of you know. i dont go for the russian bots and hacking bs.  let alone russia are leading the fight to overthrow democratic values with fake news.. i guess if i wrote that then it would have been more obvious i was being sarcastic.

anyway i digress and apologies for going off topic.

:bonk:
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 06:56:38 PM by SANA_DR0 »
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

November 13, 2018, 12:30:51 AM
Reply #173

BlueForYou

Vlasic has made more key passes than any other player under 21 in the Champions League this season

Stood out against Roma the other night and against Zenit at the weekend

Chalov looks a decent centre forward
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

November 13, 2018, 02:03:18 PM
Reply #174

Lxxx

Should get a good price for him then

November 13, 2018, 02:06:15 PM
Reply #175

di_guyo

Should get a good price for him then

That's what I'm thinking...Don't see him being good enough, but as long as we get a decent fee then fine with that
Everton & Atleti

November 13, 2018, 11:54:32 PM
Reply #176

BlueForYou

Good price - we should get

Good enough - he is

Harry Catterick