November 12, 2019, 07:17:09 AM

Author Topic: 2018-19 Loan Watch  (Read 50095 times)

May 06, 2019, 02:37:27 AM
Reply #345

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Where’s this “hated unsie” come from?

It's been on here hasn't it?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 06, 2019, 02:49:03 AM
Reply #346

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
To be fair, he’s won the league twice and brought on quite a lot of players.

Doubt we’d change anything because a couple of players don’t like him.

George Green and Ryan Ledson don’t like him.

DCL, Tom Davies and Jon joe Kenny do like him.

Hmmmm, figure that out.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

May 06, 2019, 02:54:10 AM
Reply #347

Ross

It's been on here hasn't it?

Can’t say I’ve seen that sort of thing. Maybe?

Being honest I don’t think there’s anything wrong with the academy side of the club and I’d be surprised if there’s any real changes. Maybe if Unsworth gets a decent opportunity but I can’t see him being pushed out.

We produce footballers that if they don’t make the grade here seem to go on and have good careers elsewhere. Job done I’d say.

You can’t have a Rooney or Barkley every year but I still like to see things like Duffy or Lundstrum today or Vaughan last week for Portsmouth doing well.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

May 15, 2019, 02:37:12 AM
Reply #348

Cereal Killer

Mason Holgate has a long throw! Him and Digne to launch them into the box constantly... get Giroud signed up  :woohoo:

May 15, 2019, 04:57:17 AM
Reply #349

Toddacelli

Mason Holgate has a long throw! Him and Digne to launch them into the box constantly... get Giroud signed up  :woohoo:

Did you miss Stoke this season?

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

May 24, 2019, 05:33:03 PM
Reply #350

Mac934

Now the season is over, who is and who isn't coming back from loans?
I guess Williams won't be back as his contract is finished.
Are we likely to keep any of the 'senior' loanees for the first team and which of the youngsters are we likely to promote to 1st team squad status if any? Dowell maybe?

May 24, 2019, 07:01:12 PM
Reply #351

GrantyBoy78

Don’t think any will come back and make an impression. Dowell might stay for another loan with Sheffield Utd.

Marco might have another look at Vlasic but he wasn’t impressed with him last pre-season and the lad doesn’t many to be here.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

May 24, 2019, 07:42:18 PM
Reply #352

Robioto

Martina is going isn't he? His loan to Feyenoord was with an obligation to buy at the end of the season wasn't it?

Just checking. :)

May 25, 2019, 01:44:35 PM
Reply #353

Hesmenos

I thought they were obligated to buy as well, but I read somewhere recently (think it was the Echo) that Feyenoord have  decided against buying him.

May 25, 2019, 02:27:01 PM
Reply #354

BlueBeagle

Feyenoord have  decided against buying him.

Always inevitable after they'd actually watched him in person I suppose

May 25, 2019, 02:47:28 PM
Reply #355

GrantyBoy78

Apparently he’s done well over there but Feyenoord are having financial difficulties. Hopefully another Dutch team comes in for him.

May 25, 2019, 02:57:57 PM
Reply #356

sam of the south

Apparently he’s done well over there but Feyenoord are having financial difficulties. Hopefully another Dutch team comes in for him.

If he has done well that really does underline the fact we should exercise caution when buying from that league
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

July 01, 2019, 01:49:37 AM
Reply #357

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
No minutes for Henry at AFCON.

Off on loan again at best then.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 01, 2019, 01:54:35 AM
Reply #358

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

Think we’ll cut our losses on him this summer.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 01, 2019, 01:55:18 AM
Reply #359

Shogun

Administrator

I feel like we’re going to and up with a points deduction because of this transfer.

Something just seems off.