August 08, 2020, 12:45:53 AM

Author Topic: 2018-19 Loan Watch  (Read 64905 times)

September 01, 2019, 05:57:46 PM
Reply #435

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Will be great for his confidence.

Would be interesting to see what his general football has been like. Aside from a nice curving ball round the full back into the channel, hes always looked a bit lost when in possession I think.

That and whether hes 5 yards too deep in the defensive line very often.

September 01, 2019, 06:37:31 PM
Reply #436

sam of the south

Would be interesting to see what his general football has been like. Aside from a nice curving ball round the full back into the channel, hes always looked a bit lost when in possession I think.

Yeah, I think hes sometimes too deep because hes worried about getting done for pace.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

September 01, 2019, 07:09:44 PM
Reply #437

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

I was slightly surprised such a big side came in for him. I really thought he'd be championship level but fair play. Good to see him making a go of it, this must be make or break for him I think considering we've loaned Big Sid, take a year to look at both of them.

I do like that curvy channel pass and tbh I do think he goes into the strikers feet more often then Coleman seems comfortable doing.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 01, 2019, 07:12:58 PM
Reply #438

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Would be really handy if he had a breakthrough year and he could legit compete for the RB slot at a top 6 kinda level when he comes home.

September 01, 2019, 07:18:21 PM
Reply #439

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
The fact weve chosen to loan a 27 year old instead of buying a RB tells me theres a chance for Kenny.

I rate him and think hes certainly a premier league player. Still not sure if thats at us, or a lower table side though.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

September 01, 2019, 07:37:30 PM
Reply #440

mikey_blue

wrong thread  :bonk:

September 01, 2019, 10:53:14 PM
Reply #441

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
The fact weve chosen to loan a 27 year old instead of buying a RB tells me theres a chance for Kenny.

I rate him and think hes certainly a premier league player. Still not sure if thats at us, or a lower table side though.

Apart from the weird 5 yard thing I think hes good defensively.

Generally good 1v1 and good at the far post.

The fact that he can play a nice curved ball round the full back gives me hope he can do more than panic when in possession but he needs games.

September 01, 2019, 10:53:38 PM
Reply #442

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I was slightly surprised such a big side came in for him. I really thought he'd be championship level but fair play. Good to see him making a go of it, this must be make or break for him I think considering we've loaned Big Sid, take a year to look at both of them.

I do like that curvy channel pass and tbh I do think he goes into the strikers feet more often then Coleman seems comfortable doing.

They did pick Wagner as their manager though ;)

September 01, 2019, 10:56:34 PM
Reply #443

Dr. Sponge

The fact we've chosen to loan a 27 year old instead of buying a RB tells me there's a chance for Kenny.

I rate him and think he's certainly a premier league player. Still not sure if that's at us, or a lower table side though.
Yeah Brands says himself in an interview, that they took a loan on a player because of Kenny.

Sent from my SM-G960F using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

September 26, 2019, 02:16:54 AM
Reply #444

Trowel

Read this earlier on Virginia, and sounds like he's had a mare tonight for Wolves' opening goal...

https://www.readingchronicle.co.uk/sport/readingfc/17926274.column-courtney-friday-shares-views-reading-fc/
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

September 26, 2019, 06:56:22 AM
Reply #445

GrantyBoy78

Read this earlier on Virginia, and sounds like he's had a mare tonight for Wolves' opening goal...

https://www.readingchronicle.co.uk/sport/readingfc/17926274.column-courtney-friday-shares-views-reading-fc/
Got dropped and then was given an olive branch with this league cup game but hes had another mare. Hes done at Reading.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

September 26, 2019, 05:27:50 PM
Reply #446

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
See Broadhead scored last night again
Simply simply lovely

September 30, 2019, 09:53:07 PM
Reply #447

Free Agent

Schlake now top 4  :tongue:

October 01, 2019, 02:57:06 AM
Reply #448

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

October 01, 2019, 11:54:45 AM
Reply #449

Toddacelli

Schlake now top 4  :tongue:

That's great - I just Googled it and last season they finished 14th which was only 2 places above relegation. They were only 5 points above a relegation playoff place.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates