September 15, 2019, 08:53:12 PM

Author Topic: 2018-19 Loan Watch  (Read 43116 times)

September 01, 2019, 05:57:46 PM
Reply #435

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Will be great for his confidence.

Would be interesting to see what his general football has been like. Aside from a nice curving ball round the full back into the channel, hes always looked a bit lost when in possession I think.

That and whether hes 5 yards too deep in the defensive line very often.

September 01, 2019, 06:37:31 PM
Reply #436

sam of the south

Would be interesting to see what his general football has been like. Aside from a nice curving ball round the full back into the channel, hes always looked a bit lost when in possession I think.

Yeah, I think hes sometimes too deep because hes worried about getting done for pace.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

September 01, 2019, 07:09:44 PM
Reply #437

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

I was slightly surprised such a big side came in for him. I really thought he'd be championship level but fair play. Good to see him making a go of it, this must be make or break for him I think considering we've loaned Big Sid, take a year to look at both of them.

I do like that curvy channel pass and tbh I do think he goes into the strikers feet more often then Coleman seems comfortable doing.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 01, 2019, 07:12:58 PM
Reply #438

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Would be really handy if he had a breakthrough year and he could legit compete for the RB slot at a top 6 kinda level when he comes home.

September 01, 2019, 07:18:21 PM
Reply #439

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
The fact weve chosen to loan a 27 year old instead of buying a RB tells me theres a chance for Kenny.

I rate him and think hes certainly a premier league player. Still not sure if thats at us, or a lower table side though.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

September 01, 2019, 07:37:30 PM
Reply #440

mikey_blue

wrong thread  :bonk:

September 01, 2019, 10:53:14 PM
Reply #441

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
The fact weve chosen to loan a 27 year old instead of buying a RB tells me theres a chance for Kenny.

I rate him and think hes certainly a premier league player. Still not sure if thats at us, or a lower table side though.

Apart from the weird 5 yard thing I think hes good defensively.

Generally good 1v1 and good at the far post.

The fact that he can play a nice curved ball round the full back gives me hope he can do more than panic when in possession but he needs games.

September 01, 2019, 10:53:38 PM
Reply #442

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I was slightly surprised such a big side came in for him. I really thought he'd be championship level but fair play. Good to see him making a go of it, this must be make or break for him I think considering we've loaned Big Sid, take a year to look at both of them.

I do like that curvy channel pass and tbh I do think he goes into the strikers feet more often then Coleman seems comfortable doing.

They did pick Wagner as their manager though ;)

September 01, 2019, 10:56:34 PM
Reply #443

Dr. Sponge

The fact we've chosen to loan a 27 year old instead of buying a RB tells me there's a chance for Kenny.

I rate him and think he's certainly a premier league player. Still not sure if that's at us, or a lower table side though.
Yeah Brands says himself in an interview, that they took a loan on a player because of Kenny.

Sent from my SM-G960F using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app