November 19, 2018, 05:27:36 AM

Author Topic: Silva’s Playbook  (Read 22275 times)

nsno, BlueBeagle, Glory and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

August 12, 2018, 03:25:31 PM
Reply #15

Waltzer

Thought Big Mo had a good game, and I'm really pleased about that. Hope he has a big season with us.

He could score 15 goals in a game and some people would struggle to give him any credit, thought he played really well yesterday and long may in continue.

August 12, 2018, 04:20:45 PM
Reply #16

BlueForYou

Yoda man, Marco!

That's code blue, Sam of the South!

You Brighton belle, you
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

August 12, 2018, 04:21:23 PM
Reply #17

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Yoda man, Marco!

You Brighton belle, you
What the fuck are you on about
Simply simply lovely

August 12, 2018, 04:22:50 PM
Reply #18

stirlingblue

Gueye is much better being progressive than you all give him credit for, he’s taking the ball and turning with it a lot more often.

I think I remember reading that he started his career as an attacking mid, so he’s hopefully starting to revive that part of his game

August 12, 2018, 04:28:58 PM
Reply #19

Jamokachi

Yoda man, Marco!

You Brighton belle, you

Have you ever thought about engaging in discussion on this forum, or do you solely see it as an opportunity to blurt out nonsensical clap-trap?!

August 12, 2018, 04:31:06 PM
Reply #20

Dr. Sponge

Gueye is much better being progressive than you all give him credit for, he's taking the ball and turning with it a lot more often.

I think I remember reading that he started his career as an attacking mid, so he's hopefully starting to revive that part of his game

I don’t doubt his effort to join in with attacks, he’s just not very good at it. It’s just not his game, so if we want to push on we need better front-foot players. Enter Gomes and Bernard.

August 12, 2018, 04:32:40 PM
Reply #21

BlueForYou

Nonsensical clap trap?

You speak for the majority!
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

August 12, 2018, 04:36:10 PM
Reply #22

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber
Nonsensical clap trap?

He does on this occasion, you rhyming loon.

August 12, 2018, 04:37:47 PM
Reply #23

BlueForYou

For the uneducated!

Harry Catterick

August 12, 2018, 04:39:35 PM
Reply #24

Dr. Sponge

Nonsensical clap trap?

August 12, 2018, 04:44:57 PM
Reply #25

BlueForYou

The boy done good

Harry Catterick

August 12, 2018, 04:49:42 PM
Reply #26

Jamokachi

Nonsensical clap trap?

See? I mean; what the fuck mate?

August 12, 2018, 04:54:30 PM
Reply #27

BlueForYou

Ditto - it's a comedy soap opera and you're part of it!

The NSNO Show

Harry Catterick

August 12, 2018, 05:01:03 PM
Reply #28

Jamokachi

Ditto - it's a comedy soap opera and you're part of it!

The NSNO Show

No, it's a forum where people come together to have discussions. Perhaps you missed that. Have you given Twitter a go?

August 12, 2018, 05:19:12 PM
Reply #29

Mayor Farnum

I was a little disappointed that after opening the scoring we became too cautious. It was a relatively early goal and I would have liked to see us step up and press more forcibly. Ultimately the match turned on some ponderous play at the back that was unnecessary against a Wolves side that froze on their big day.