September 21, 2018, 01:00:47 PM

Author Topic: Silva’s Playbook  (Read 12931 times)

August 12, 2018, 07:52:49 PM
Reply #45

Jamokachi

Hardly discussions in most cases, Jamokachi - slagging off, more like

It really isn't. There's plenty of proper discussion that goes on. You should try it.

August 12, 2018, 08:05:16 PM
Reply #46

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Sigurdsson situation is sad. If Bernard is half decent Sigurdsson will be out the side by Christmas.

Walcott and Coleman next on the list after that.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 12, 2018, 08:18:32 PM
Reply #47

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Sigurdsson situation is sad. If Bernard is half decent Sigurdsson will be out the side by Christmas.

Walcott and Coleman next on the list after that.

No way will Coleman be out the team
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

August 12, 2018, 08:21:33 PM
Reply #48

Toffee1

Seamus will be full time captain by Christmas.

August 12, 2018, 08:24:18 PM
Reply #49

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

I think he's talking in terms of going through the team and upgrading the next weakest area.

For me, Schneiderlin and Gana followed by Tuson would be the next upgrade. Then you'd probably have to look at Coleman and Walcott afterwards.
"If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles." – Wayne Dyer

August 12, 2018, 08:33:53 PM
Reply #50

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

No I agree, can’t have Kenny playing ffs.

He’s on my list though. That ball to niasse at the end. Watching him carefully this year and potentially we have to face up to the fact that he’s washed and was maybe washed before his injury.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 12, 2018, 08:42:32 PM
Reply #51

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

He’s on my list though. That ball to niasse at the end. Watching him carefully this year and potentially we have to face up to the fact that he’s washed and was maybe washed before his injury.

I reckon you’re proper harsh with your judgments of players.

Every player has their faults.

You seem to just want to drop everyone.

August 12, 2018, 08:42:53 PM
Reply #52

Bluedylan

Nonsense about Coleman. He's playing really well. He just fucked a pass up, and tbh, he's never been someone with a lot of touch and finesse.

Walcott's fine too. Should've been played in a couple of times and would've bagged had he been.

I also think you're far too quick to write Gylfi off.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

August 12, 2018, 08:43:40 PM
Reply #53

Bluedylan

I reckon you’re proper harsh with your judgments of players.

Every player has their faults.

You seem to just want to drop everyone.

Think some of it is to get a reaction tbh. It's a bit nonsensical and scattergun at times.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

August 12, 2018, 08:43:59 PM
Reply #54

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
No I agree, can't have Kenny playing ffs.

He's on my list though. That ball to niasse at the end. Watching him carefully this year and potentially we have to face up to the fact that he's washed and was maybe washed before his injury.
Not having that at all pal
Simply simply lovely

August 12, 2018, 08:47:35 PM
Reply #55

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

Think youre way off. But thats not really an anomaly.

Vamos lá Everton!

August 12, 2018, 08:56:56 PM
Reply #56

april

Is a “playbook” another word for tactics? It sounds like something from a nursery school.
Toffeegirls Rule.

August 12, 2018, 08:59:40 PM
Reply #57

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Is a “playbook” another word for tactics? It sounds like something from a nursery school.

Think the OP is trying to be clever?? Silver Linings Playbook??

Vamos lá Everton!

August 12, 2018, 09:07:43 PM
Reply #58

Dr. Sponge

Think the OP is trying to be clever?? Silver Linings Playbook??

Nasty.

August 12, 2018, 09:13:06 PM
Reply #59

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Getting panned here!

Neither are issues for the squad where we are at the minute so barely worth thinking about but Coleman has deffo made my list with that pass.

Gylfi, like Walcott and Coleman actually, is a very good player, he’s a prem standard reliable player and I’m glad we have him in the side.

Hopefully when we’re settled a place will naturally show for him in the side, but as it stands I just don’t really know where he’s going to be.

This drop into CM isn’t going to happen. I thought Koeman had it planned for him but clearly not, we keep saying silva might but he’s not played there once.

We have a slow, classic number 10 playing in a side that doesn’t play with a number 10, and wants to break with pace...