December 14, 2018, 05:13:43 AM

Author Topic: Silva’s Playbook  (Read 28612 times)

November 12, 2018, 02:37:27 PM
Reply #540

Lxxx

Why would Chelsea sell Zouma if he carries on his current trajectory back to decent form? He’s save them a fortune, especially as Christiansen is so out of favour and on his way out.

Brands will be looking for the next bit of unloved quality. 

November 12, 2018, 02:48:59 PM
Reply #541

Ramjam

Why would Chelsea sell Zouma if he carries on his current trajectory back to decent form? He's save them a fortune, especially as Christiansen is so out of favour and on his way out.

Brands will be looking for the next bit of unloved quality.
Zuma might just be on board with Silva’s strategies and prefer a permanent move and may well try to force the agenda, he seems happy here and in my opinion he’d be mad to go back there if he could be first choice here and playing every week, of course that’s assuming he wants to stay
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

November 12, 2018, 02:50:46 PM
Reply #542

Bluedylan

I like the way he still says 'de' instead of 'of' in the middle of otherwise English sentences. It's endearing in a platonic way.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

November 12, 2018, 03:34:40 PM
Reply #543

sam of the south

I like the way he still says 'de' instead of 'of' in the middle of otherwise English sentences. It's endearing in a platonic way.

Yeah, I’ve noticed this.

He comes across as a really sweet and genuine dude. 
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

November 12, 2018, 04:36:09 PM
Reply #544

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
He has an £80m release clause, I reckon we will sort a deal out if he continues as he is doing.

Wouldn’t pay half that tbh
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 12, 2018, 04:47:45 PM
Reply #545

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Zuma might just be on board with Silva’s strategies and prefer a permanent move and may well try to force the agenda, he seems happy here and in my opinion he’d be mad to go back there if he could be first choice here and playing every week, of course that’s assuming he wants to stay

Its Zouma.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

November 12, 2018, 04:59:02 PM
Reply #546

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
He was on his own against three defenders. It was immaturity but thankfully it didn’t cost us.

The exuberance of youth. While you are right in that it could've cost us it was also, to me, pleasing to see that we are going to go for it. The best teams in any sport never settle for anything other than going for it. We're not there yet but that mentality is one that wil grow the more successful we become. I always think of Japan v SA at the last Rugby World Cup. Losing by three points they get a penalty last play of the game in front of the posts. Nobody gave them a chance of being within 30 points of SA. Instead of going for the draw they went for the lineout, scored the try and created the greatest  result in Japanese rugby history - maybe even in their sporting history. Be bold.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

November 12, 2018, 05:13:26 PM
Reply #547

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
The exuberance of youth. While you are right in that it could've cost us it was also, to me, pleasing to see that we are going to go for it. The best teams in any sport never settle for anything other than going for it. We're not there yet but that mentality is one that wil grow the more successful we become. I always think of Japan v SA at the last Rugby World Cup. Losing by three points they get a penalty last play of the game in front of the posts. Nobody gave them a chance of being within 30 points of SA. Instead of going for the draw they went for the lineout, scored the try and created the greatest  result in Japanese rugby history - maybe even in their sporting history. Be bold.

God, I didn't come down from the roof for ages after that. Fuck me.
I tend not to care about sport other than Everton and England in Union.
But that day, Jesus, I'd have got a rising sun tattoo I was so proud of them.
Pure, unadulterated drama. Everything sport should be that day. Fuck your money. Fuck your stats. Fuck counting points and doing sums.
Win the game you're playing.

November 12, 2018, 06:00:02 PM
Reply #548

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
God, I didn't come down from the roof for ages after that. Fuck me.
I tend not to care about sport other than Everton and England in Union.
But that day, Jesus, I'd have got a rising sun tattoo I was so proud of them.
Pure, unadulterated drama. Everything sport should be that day. Fuck your money. Fuck your stats. Fuck counting points and doing sums.
Win the game you're playing.

Phenomenal game and the reason why we play/support - for moments like that. I'd rather die a lion than live like a lamb

November 12, 2018, 06:44:17 PM
Reply #549

Shogun

Administrator
Can’t see why Zouma would come here if Mina and Keane do well.

We’re in a privileged position at the moment which is something I never thought would happen with Keane.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

November 12, 2018, 11:39:18 PM
Reply #550

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

You just had to summon me didn’t you? Top trolling!
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

November 13, 2018, 12:00:25 AM
Reply #551

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
You just had to summon me didn’t you? Top trolling!

Hahahaha just using it as an example buddy

November 19, 2018, 04:05:37 AM
Reply #552

stirlingblue

Saw this posted earlier about the season so far.

Despite all the improvements compared to last year, the stats across the season as a whole suggest that we’re very much middle of the pack if you look at expected goals for and against.

It’s nice to have a good feeling around here again but we’ve still a ways to go yet.

November 19, 2018, 04:11:57 AM
Reply #553

BlueNoseMike

Saw this posted earlier about the season so far.

Despite all the improvements compared to last year, the stats across the season as a whole suggest that we’re very much middle of the pack if you look at expected goals for and against.

It’s nice to have a good feeling around here again but we’ve still a ways to go yet.

Fuck me, I'm assuming City aren't on there because they are so farr ahead of everybody else and off the grid?

November 19, 2018, 04:18:40 AM
Reply #554

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Fuck me, I'm assuming City aren't on there because they are so farr ahead of everybody else and off the grid?

Keep scrolling.

But basically yeah!

Worth bearing in mind our numbers are middle of the pack yes, but have been getting better!
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.