16 (20.8%)
Davies (Sub)
0 (0%)
DCL (Sub)
0 (0%)
Niasse (Sub)
1 (1.3%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Author Topic: Everton V Southampton  (Read 11224 times)

August 18, 2018, 11:35:30 PM
Reply #480

Simon Paul

Administrator
enjoyed that

Pickford had a flap with that shot but then went right through Ings which was lovely to see

Richarlison is going to get booted everywhere every time we play isn't he?

August 18, 2018, 11:36:35 PM
Reply #481

Shogun

Administrator
His doubters come from his past with the Arse and England, he sometimes is invisible, it's his flaw, hopefully we've bought him at the right time and he wants to do well here before he finishes, he has all the talent in the world though, it's up to him, let's hope so.

He disappears in the away games a lot of the time but heís usually pretty effective at Goodison
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

August 18, 2018, 11:38:42 PM
Reply #482

sam of the south

How Southampton finished with 11 is beyond me. It's almost as if Mason pretended he hadn't seen some fouls after 70 minutes.

He definitely let them off the hook, which would be vaguely palatable if you didnít know he wouldíve reduced them to 9 or 10 if they were playing the cunts
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

August 18, 2018, 11:38:50 PM
Reply #483

Martip

His doubters come from his past with the Arse and England, he sometimes is invisible, it's his flaw, hopefully we've bought him at the right time and he wants to do well here before he finishes, he has all the talent in the world though, it's up to him, let's hope so.
Get your point but his stats are oretty impressive from memory. When he's at his best he's a top quality player and if he could do that every week he wouldn't with us simple as. Tbf very few wingers can
. I thought he was a big part of some of our improvement after he signed last year and didn't always get the credit he deserved....

August 18, 2018, 11:39:41 PM
Reply #484

eyesalwaysblue

enjoyed that

Pickford had a flap with that shot but then went right through Ings which was lovely to see

We don't seem to get the protection enjoyed by others do we.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

August 18, 2018, 11:40:09 PM
Reply #485

sam of the south

enjoyed that

Yes he is, and Iím pretty certain he wonít get the level of protection/retribution from refs that he deserves
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

August 18, 2018, 11:42:16 PM
Reply #486

eyesalwaysblue

Get your point but his stats are oretty impressive from memory. When he's at his best he's a top quality player and if he could do that every week he wouldn't with us simple as. Tbf very few wingers can
. I thought he was a big part of some of our improvement after he signed last year and didn't always get the credit he deserved....
All true, it's funny but we could actually be the club who benefits most from him, wouldn't that be a refreshing change.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

August 18, 2018, 11:43:30 PM
Reply #487

Cuttyblue

Such a pointless statement though. Who doesnít need a world class striker? It would obviously be nice to have Diego Costa instead, but letís be real, if weíve got pace and power on either flank and we can put a good delivery, then all Cenk needs to do is be in the right place, which heís proved he can do.

I can get with that.  I'm not completely convinced by Tosun, but I he has a great attitude (diving headers last season were memorable).  If he only gets 10-12 league goals this season but sets the conditions for the wingers to score many more, he's earned his starting spot.   

BBC phone in: "Pathetic Hughes told his guys to kick us all over the park first half."  So true, Hughes: what a C*NT!

August 18, 2018, 11:44:08 PM
Reply #488

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Siggurdsson for me

Heís good isnít he. Youíre just begging people to get the ball into him because he is good at executing difficult stuff, even if it doesnít come off he gets a free kick more often than not.

My MOTM probably Baines or Richarlison though.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 18, 2018, 11:47:55 PM
Reply #489

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Heís good isnít he. Youíre just begging people to get the ball into him because he is good at executing difficult stuff, even if it doesnít come off he gets a free kick more often than not.

My MOTM probably Baines or Richarlison though.

Could easily have been as well
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

August 18, 2018, 11:49:39 PM
Reply #490

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
It's nice that choices for man of the match are largely due to being on the front foot throughout. Think Gueye deserves praise for again putting us on the front foot. He's revived under Silva

August 18, 2018, 11:54:28 PM
Reply #491

MexicanToffee

Was very satisfied with that. Finally some attractive attacking football to drool over. If it continues like this, I'll be a very happy chappy by Christmas.
ďHe loved Everton, he loved being back at Goodison Park. He always said it was like going to church.Ē

August 19, 2018, 12:03:28 AM
Reply #492

Heisenberg

Just cancel the season and give us the league now!!

August 19, 2018, 12:06:53 AM
Reply #493

Simon Paul

Administrator
Southampton fans are bad, bad bellends

August 19, 2018, 12:08:51 AM
Reply #494

eame

In car on the way back from the game heard Hughes on the radio saying Pickford should have been sent off. Didnt get a good view if but it didnt look like a sending off to me........