October 18, 2018, 08:16:52 PM

Author Topic: Caraboa Cup 2018  (Read 11435 times)

August 16, 2018, 07:14:16 PM
Read 11435 times

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I keep thinking of Barry Manilow whenever I hear the dumb name of this cup now.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

August 16, 2018, 08:21:36 PM
Reply #1

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

September 26, 2018, 02:39:52 AM
Reply #2

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I thought this was on tomorrow. Bugger. Was all excited.

September 26, 2018, 03:57:58 PM
Reply #3

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
So why aren’t all the games played in the same week as normal? Such a weird way of doing it.

September 26, 2018, 05:20:00 PM
Reply #4

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
We couldn't play it this week as us and Chelsea both played on Sunday. We both then couldn't play on Weds so the sensible thing to do was move our game to next week

Why can't we play today?

September 26, 2018, 05:49:20 PM
Reply #5

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Liverpool are at home.

Ahh I remember there was talk about that clash now. Had forgotten all about it.

I guess we could have played Thursday and then move our Fulham game to Sunday as another alternative.

September 26, 2018, 06:31:23 PM
Reply #6

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
That would piss everyone off who had booked travel for the game. Especially fans who had booked trains from London
Games get moved all the time though, don’t they? I mean it’s not like it’s been changed last minute. It’s almost been a month or so since the draw.

Not a biggie though. I’d forgotten about the clash was just thinking of other options.