December 12, 2018, 01:03:28 PM

Author Topic: Niasse to Galatasaray  (Read 5846 times)

August 16, 2018, 08:00:57 PM
Reply #60

blue1948

If Tosun got injured we still have lots of options:

Pickford/MS/JV

Zouma/MH ----- Mina/MK
Coleman/JK ---------------------------------- Baines/LD

Gana/NB ---------------- Gomes/MS
Sigurdsson/NV

Walcott/AL/HO*/YB ------------------- Bernard/AL/HO*YB
Richarlison/DCL/HO*/SR

*Henry Onyekuru soon.

Looks pretty fucking tasty tbh.
Have to say I had no fucking idea what all the abbreviations were until I got to DCL .

August 16, 2018, 08:17:49 PM
Reply #61

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Hey maybe DCLís finishing would Improve if Niasse was chosen ahead of him and he could watch on from the bench. Yeah that will work a treat.

August 16, 2018, 08:32:56 PM
Reply #62

Danny

Hey maybe DCLís finishing would Improve if Niasse was chosen ahead of him and he could watch on from the bench. Yeah that will work a treat.

also his hold up play was brilliant, could be better again with Walcott and Richarlison either side instead of Mirallas and Bolasie.

August 16, 2018, 09:00:31 PM
Reply #63

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Definitely worth keeping round in my opinion. Great sub striker to have. I've heard a rumour that bumbled finishes that go in count as much as clean strikes, that pace can be tricky to defend against and that hard work, great attitude and a never say die attitude can be infectious

No where near the terrible player some people make him out to be
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

August 16, 2018, 09:25:51 PM
Reply #64

KoemansNumberTens

also his hold up play was brilliant, could be better again with Walcott and Richarlison either side instead of Mirallas and Bolasie.

DCLs hold up play is brilliant? When was that?

August 16, 2018, 09:27:09 PM
Reply #65

D15TIN

I'd prefer we kept niasse as an option off the bench

August 16, 2018, 09:27:27 PM
Reply #66

Dr. Sponge

Great attitude, great smile, great work-rate.

Crap footballer.

A little part of me dies every time an attack breaks down because of him.

August 16, 2018, 09:28:01 PM
Reply #67

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

It is though.

Heís got all the attributes to be a very good striker. Just needs to improve his play inside the penalty area.

August 16, 2018, 09:30:08 PM
Reply #68

KoemansNumberTens

It is though.

Heís got all the attributes to be a very good striker. Just needs to improve his play inside the penalty area.

Brilliant? Compared to whom. Iíd say Diego Costaís hold up play is brilliant

August 16, 2018, 09:31:09 PM
Reply #69

Danny

Very good at winning headers, very good chest control, is faster than he seems and always seems to get in decent positions.

It's just his finishing and weak shots that let him down but he's still young enough to fix that.

August 16, 2018, 09:33:07 PM
Reply #70

D15TIN

Great attitude, great smile, great work-rate.

Crap footballer.

A little part of me dies every time an attack breaks down because of him.
Better goal record than our other strikers, and he is often effective - be silly to let him go with no incoming striker

August 16, 2018, 09:34:04 PM
Reply #71

blue1948

Fuck me lads give the lad a chance ! How old is he ?Dom will come good .

August 16, 2018, 09:35:15 PM
Reply #72

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Brilliant? Compared to whom. Iíd say Diego Costaís hold up play is brilliant

Well if youíre going to be completely ridiculous and compare him to Diego Costa then Iím not wasting my time carrying this on.

August 16, 2018, 09:37:36 PM
Reply #73

KoemansNumberTens

Well if youíre going to be completely ridiculous and compare him to Diego Costa then Iím not wasting my time carrying this on.

If people are going to use the word brilliant. Then surely we compare them to players that are also brilliant? Heís struggled to make any impact so far with us. The suggestion  that any part of his game is brilliant is utterly ridiculous
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 09:38:53 PM by KoemansNumberTens »

August 16, 2018, 09:51:19 PM
Reply #74

kramer0

Given the pace and quality of movement from our starting wide forwards, it would be fascinating to see how we'd fare with a non-traditional CF whose primary job in attack is to drop a little deeper and supply them with through balls. Maybe Sigurdsson or possibly even Lookman.

I'm not saying either of those players would work in that role. I'm just saying that it could be an interesting way to leverage the threat Richarlison and Walcott provide.