December 17, 2018, 01:03:24 PM

Author Topic: Bournemouth v Everton  (Read 15340 times)

August 26, 2018, 08:02:38 PM
Reply #870

sam of the south

I didn't think he was awful, or even bad tbh, he did OK (very well is a bit OTT). I just think away from home Baningime might have been better suited to replace Schniederlin, so I was wondering what happenned to him.

Heís been injured over pre-season I thought
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

August 26, 2018, 08:42:05 PM
Reply #871

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Also a more basic thing of not being as good as Davies.

August 26, 2018, 09:06:14 PM
Reply #872

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Also a more basic thing of not being as good as Davies.

I like beni but Davies is a level above him.

Find the suggestion he should start over Davies a bit strange myself.

August 26, 2018, 09:39:08 PM
Reply #873

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Other than Davies game against City a couple of seasons ago I've not really seen a great amount of quality from either to suggest one is massively better than the other.
Maybe if Baningime grows long blonde hair and wears his socks half way down his shins and he might be a fan favourite some day.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

August 26, 2018, 09:42:53 PM
Reply #874

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Other than Davies game against City a couple of seasons ago I've not really seen a great amount of quality from either to suggest one is massively better than the other.
Maybe if Baningime grows long blonde hair and wears his socks half way down his shins and he might be a fan favourite some day.

Yes, thatís why people think heís a good player.

Well done.

Also, heís far from a fans favourite. You just have to see the reaction to his performance on social media to see that.

Some people rate him because they think heís a good player. Thatís all, no other reason behind it.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 09:45:04 PM by TheRam »

August 26, 2018, 09:46:15 PM
Reply #875

Shogun

Administrator

Would say he's far and away the boo boy at the moment like.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

August 26, 2018, 10:18:37 PM
Reply #876

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I would imagine that all managers that have been in place havenít been duped by Daviesí hair.

Actually the hair thing is something that can produce a bias to the casual observer but donít think it is something applicable to Davies.

August 26, 2018, 11:01:57 PM
Reply #877

Stumpy

Sake, and after having to wait to come on MOTD they give us a female commentator as well. The BBC must really hate us, bet they never give the RS a female commentator. ;)

Don't even get me started on that.As if it's not bad enough to watch knowing we've tossed a 2 goal lead away you got to listen to that.I don't want to upset anybody but I have to get this off my chest women comontators are fucking awful.

August 26, 2018, 11:11:48 PM
Reply #878

eyesalwaysblue

Don't even get me started on that.As if it's not bad enough to watch knowing we've tossed a 2 goal lead away you got to listen to that.I don't want to upset anybody but I have to get this off my chest women comontators are fucking awful.
It's like they forgot saturday is for washing, ironing and fucking shopping...cunts
I still despise Clive Thomas..

August 27, 2018, 12:31:54 AM
Reply #879

Shogun

Administrator
It's like they forgot saturday is for washing, ironing and fucking shopping...cunts

Weather is terrible today, whatís it like there in the 1950s?
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

August 27, 2018, 12:46:31 AM
Reply #880

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

What makes them worse than the fellas?

August 27, 2018, 12:54:57 AM
Reply #881

Alanvideo

Weather is terrible today, whatís it like there in the 1950s?
............................maybe he was being sarcastic.
We are special ,we are Everton.

August 27, 2018, 01:06:10 AM
Reply #882

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
............................maybe he was being sarcastic.

Might have gone along with your theory until the last word. Donít think he quite got the fact that Gash was being sarcastic (I think ???)

August 27, 2018, 01:12:35 AM
Reply #883

plumber

Baningime and Davies are different players, one proper DM, another more box-to-box.
I'm (almost) sure Silva would use Beni if he was fit/not injured in Schneiderlin's absence.

August 27, 2018, 01:36:02 AM
Reply #884

Alanvideo

Might have gone along with your theory until the last word. Donít think he quite got the fact that Gash was being sarcastic (I think ???)
................I didn't think Gash was being sarcastic  ???  just a bit of banter but no doubt the PC brigade will take a dim view of it.
We are special ,we are Everton.