September 19, 2018, 08:20:24 AM

Author Topic: [News]Leipzig edge closer to Lookman deal  (Read 8132 times)

August 22, 2018, 12:55:02 AM
Read 8132 times

Everton News

Leipzig edge closer to Lookman deal

RB Leipzig could be closer to signing Ademola Lookman than many might have previously thought with Everton slapping a £28m fee on the youngster's head.

Source: Leipzig edge closer to Lookman deal

August 22, 2018, 01:06:51 AM
Reply #1

everton1952

Grab 28m with both hands.

August 22, 2018, 01:16:28 AM
Reply #2

Cereal Killer

Going by their £2m increases every bid I'm not sure they will get there this window....

August 22, 2018, 01:35:33 AM
Reply #3

D15TIN

I don't believe weve put a price tag on him, Silvas said he's not for sale simple as

August 22, 2018, 02:18:06 AM
Reply #4

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
I don't believe weve put a price tag on him, Silvas said he's not for sale simple as
Football transfer windows are like the run up to general elections. Truth is largely irrelevant as most of what is said is to please fans, give us something to talk about, advertise players, help in bargaining and raising the profile of a club.
Don't take it too seriously just enjoy the ride and the banter surrounding it all.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

August 22, 2018, 02:33:52 AM
Reply #5

Paddockoldie

Seems the media want him sold regardless of the club statements. I'd rather keep him than sell him and would tell RBL to fuck off on principle now. If they still want him next season they can come back. We need to see what he's got before selling on so early.

August 22, 2018, 02:47:43 AM
Reply #6

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Seems the media want him sold regardless of the club statements. I'd rather keep him than sell him and would tell RBL to fuck off on principle now. If they still want him next season they can come back. We need to see what he's got before selling on so early.
I know what you mean but 'on principle' might ring a bit hollow after our pursuits of Silva, Sigurdsson and Koeman?
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

August 22, 2018, 03:45:55 AM
Reply #7

dunkster

Bored of the whole saga now to be honest. If marco hasn't talked him around by now then fuck him off.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

August 22, 2018, 01:06:12 PM
Reply #8

Morta75

Someone needs to get out... I would rater see Bolasie, Besic go before Lookman. But if Leipzig but in a high offer I think we will sell him.
I think he's a star to be so hope we keep him.

August 22, 2018, 02:41:59 PM
Reply #9

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Wonder if there is a forum board somewhere full of Leipzig foaming at the mouth about how their club is the only one in the world that takes so long to sort transfers out?

August 22, 2018, 03:08:16 PM
Reply #10

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Wonder if there is a forum board somewhere full of Leipzig foaming at the mouth about how their club is the only one in the world that takes so long to sort transfers out?

Just had a quick look at RBL fan forum, 28 pages on ”Lookie” as they call him. Just skimmed a few pages
at various stages, some delusional comments on there including (at the 20 mil stage) “would worry about him carrying the weight of such a high fee on his shoulders” also at 30 mil Euros “would rather get Draxler for that money” also “Everton have money but no class (wonder where he got that quote from !) we should tell them to do one and get him in January at half that price” and “ if Rangnick pays that money I’m finished with him” like I said, have only read 4 or 5 pages but towards the end consensus is moving toward should walk away and tell Everton “we are not their cow to milk” !
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 03:11:37 PM by Escla »

August 22, 2018, 03:13:07 PM
Reply #11

Lxxx

They'd be hard pushed flipping him for a sizeable profit if they buy him for nearly £30m

August 22, 2018, 03:18:48 PM
Reply #12

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
They'd be hard pushed flipping him for a sizeable profit if they buy him for nearly £30m

If he has a half-decent season or 2 (12-15 goals + assists), an English club wouldn't blink at paying £45m for him.

August 22, 2018, 03:20:24 PM
Reply #13

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
If he has a half-decent season or 2 (12-15 goals + assists), an English club wouldn't blink at paying £45m for him.

As long as that English club is not us !

August 22, 2018, 04:03:09 PM
Reply #14

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I’d say sell them Lookman but send Bolasie in his place but we’d never get away with it because Bolasie smiles.
"If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles." – Wayne Dyer