November 22, 2018, 02:23:58 AM

Author Topic: Free to a good (or bad) home  (Read 3947 times)

August 23, 2018, 11:38:52 PM
Reply #45

wepull

Don't even get fake Everton tops here. So definitely throwing myself in for this.

Won't even mind the Williams one. Also would pay for shipping too.

August 24, 2018, 02:53:58 AM
Reply #46

dangermouse

Iíd love one... Iím doing my best to stop the kids cheering for Mo Salah :(
Everton Programmes Books & DVD's

http://www.facebook.com/evertonprogrammes

August 24, 2018, 03:17:17 AM
Reply #47

penguinofdoom1878

Got a couple of signed shirts to give away to members on here.

Home shirt from last season signed by Graham Stuart

Away shirt from last season signed by Michael Keane and Ashley Williams (we can tippex his out if you want though)

Stick a post in here and I'll pick a couple of people at random after the match this weekend. The person I like least will get the shirt with Williams on it.

At the risk of a potential ban for life from this board, I am easily the only person left who, a) was made up when Williams signed, b) thought he was really good in his first season, c) really gutted it didn't work out for him in the end, and d) hope he does well for Stoke and will look out to see how he's getting on.

Just wish we'd had him in at 27.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 03:18:35 AM by penguinofdoom1878 »

August 24, 2018, 03:22:49 AM
Reply #48

velimski

Oh go on then

August 24, 2018, 03:23:31 AM
Reply #49

Cereal Killer

At the risk of a potential ban for life from this board, I am easily the only person left who, a) was made up when Williams signed, b) thought he was really good in his first season, c) really gutted it didn't work out for him in the end, and d) hope he does well for Stoke and will look out to see how he's getting on.

August 24, 2018, 03:36:09 AM
Reply #50

penguinofdoom1878

Yeah I know, I just like him, honestly hold no grudge against him at all.

August 24, 2018, 02:17:45 PM
Reply #51

Bowiensno

Yes please, I would be made up with either. Shame Williams didnít live up to the badge ĎNSNOí though!

August 24, 2018, 06:21:59 PM
Reply #52

Gash

Global Moderator
You can't be that mean and send someone a signed Williams shirt! What have they done to you?

Yet it was incentive enough for you to join the site to comment on the thread to try and win. ;)

August 24, 2018, 06:31:55 PM
Reply #53

schleffera

Count me in, the Stuart one in particular would be class, and hopefully the Keane one will age well.. cheers

August 24, 2018, 09:51:37 PM
Reply #54

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

August 24, 2018, 10:11:06 PM
Reply #55

Fynci

Is this a parody account?

(I hope you win it).

August 29, 2018, 12:40:38 AM
Reply #56

Simon Paul

Administrator
so the winners, selected by me shouting into the kitchen for the wife to think of a number between 1 and 54, twice, are.......

@MarcusFenix and @phillyt

(she shouted "Why?" and I said "Because I asked you to" and she went "Oh for fuck sake, ermmmm, 36" and I went "Sound, think of another" and she said "Oh fuck off Si I'm cooking dinner" to which I replied "As well you should, wench, now think of another number between 1 and 54" and she said "How did you manage to duck that knife, bellend, and 40")

August 29, 2018, 01:58:53 AM
Reply #57

Bally

Administrator
so the winners, selected by me shouting into the kitchen for the wife to think of a number between 1 and 54, twice, are.......

(she shouted "Why?" and I said "Because I asked you to" and she went "Oh for fuck sake, ermmmm, 36" and I went "Sound, think of another" and she said "Oh fuck off Si I'm cooking dinner" to which I replied "As well you should, wench, now think of another number between 1 and 54" and she said "How did you manage to duck that knife, bellend, and 40")
This made me laugh way more than it should have
It's the roll I way

August 29, 2018, 02:07:48 AM
Reply #58

penguinofdoom1878

ahh congratulations both...still if you really cant bare to have an Ashley Williams signed shirt id be more than happy to take it from you

August 29, 2018, 02:51:50 AM
Reply #59

TheTone

Ah true love