September 21, 2018, 07:49:27 AM

Author Topic: [News]"Don't let Jamie Carragher ref the game”  (Read 2009 times)

September 10, 2018, 07:29:29 PM
Reply #45

Toddacelli

Can we move this to the Man U part of the site please?

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

September 10, 2018, 08:46:38 PM
Reply #46

Bluedylan

If your embarrassed by Phil Neville that's sad and Moyes spinning plates for 10 years, having to make his own money in the market before he had spit to spend, while at the same time giving us a few days in the sun here and there, and at times we did punch above our weight too, "awful jaundiced footballer" wow now that is bitter, are you red?

Yeah, I'm a red. You've found me out. I've been deep, deep undercover for this entire time.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

September 10, 2018, 09:15:59 PM
Reply #47

plumber

I've always found Everton fans hatred for Neville baffling.
He was a limited footballer but top pro. Half decent for what we could get at that time. Even Moyes couldn't pull out of a hat only artetas and pienaars.

It's almost like hating Stracqualursi.

September 10, 2018, 09:37:56 PM
Reply #48

D15TIN

has he deleted his Twitter or has he blocked us?
deleted it when he was accused of being sexist before taking England ladies job

His interviews regarding Everton are pathetic tbh, clear he is just a little manc - the Manchester derbies where nothing before city got money aswell, he said something about the Merseyside ones being overhyped and not as big as manchesters- in reality the Merseyside derby will always be bigger.

Thought he did well for us though, and was a good leader in fairness. - he captained a very good everton side between 06-09
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 09:39:46 PM by D15TIN »

September 10, 2018, 09:42:22 PM
Reply #49

Macca77

September 10, 2018, 11:38:45 PM
Reply #50

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah, I'm a red. You've found me out. I've been deep, deep undercover for this entire time.
And youre a Tory as well...
"If you believe it will work out, youll see opportunities. If you believe it wont, you will see obstacles." Wayne Dyer

September 11, 2018, 12:29:32 AM
Reply #51

eyesalwaysblue

I know your not red and i like a lot of what you write but i just found the hate of him totally baffling, he was  limited maybe but had commitment in bucket fulls and i always thought he did a decent job of whatever he was asked to do..
I still despise Clive Thomas..

September 11, 2018, 01:35:17 AM
Reply #52

Shogun

Administrator
I know your not red and i like a lot of what you write but i just found the hate of him totally baffling, he was  limited maybe but had commitment in bucket fulls and i always thought he did a decent job of whatever he was asked to do..

Think a lot of us just see him as a symbol of the way we got at the time. We had a good team and got a lot out of certain players but it seemed nobody had the desire to go a step further.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 11, 2018, 01:58:55 AM
Reply #53

eyesalwaysblue

Think a lot of us just see him as a symbol of the way we got at the time. We had a good team and got a lot out of certain players but it seemed nobody had the desire to go a step further.
My memories not the longest on here by a long shot but it goes back to 70 ish, and Kendalls spell apart we've lacked ambition upstairs and if they don't have it the manager and players have little chance, it's a miracle we've never gone down really, things are on the up now touch wood but for me we owe quite a few players with limited talent but bags of graft that have seen us stay in the top league a fair bit of thanks, and Neville's one for me anyway.
I still despise Clive Thomas..